- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
For our client we are looking for a Cloud Engineer with 2+ years of experience for a Trial & Hire solution.
Our client is the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products for garden and forest. Our client is also the European leader in consumer watering products and one of the world leaders in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The products and solutions are sold via dealers and retailers to both consumers and professional users in more than 100 countries.
As a Software Engineer at the Autonomous Systems Department, you will be a part of a team responsible for architecture, developing and operating the cloud systems enabling capabilities like planning, control and world modeling. Your day to day work will be varied and will involve development, research, field tests, and integration with the autonomous machines.
- Agile software development practices
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in frontend and/or full stack software development
- Knowledge of modern software engineering patterns and architectures
- Experience in designing, building and deploying multi-tiered applications in the cloud
- Experience working with cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Knowledge of Linux and Bash scripting
- Experience with Docker
- Interest in artificial intelligence / machine learning / algorithms
What we value
- Critical thinking and questioning ideas – The best solutions are found together. Always speak your mind.
- Genuine technical interest – Staying curious, we believe, is paramount to innovation
- Flexible - Supporting other teams with ideas and solutions when required
- Sharing - You will work with talented people that gladly will share their experience Education (or equivalent work experience)
- Master degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering Physics or similar..
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.