- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
CEVT is an innovation and development company at the forefront of mobility. Modular development, ground-breaking virtual engineering, software development and continuous innovation enables us to deliver world-class technology. Today we deliver to different automotive brands in the Geely family such as Geely Auto, Volvo Cars, and Lynk & Co and are based at Lindholmen in Gothenburg.
Do you like to think big? Big in creating solutions that are entirely new? We are looking for a Product Area Lead to join us in our work to shape the next generation of smarter and more sustainable mobility.
As our Product Area Lead you will play an important part in driving CEVT into the future of tomorrow, with the mindset of a startup company providing Digital services. You will join a team that is dedicated to innovation and technology. With members that are, just like you, proud of their professionalism, motivation and level of skills. You will be responsible for coordinating and inspiring teams with a "yes we can"-attitude to complex cloud solutions. As our Product Area Lead you will be based in Lindholmen, Gothenburg.
- Backend and Connectivity business requirements
- Connectivity roadmap
- CEVT Connected Car Cloud (CCC) capability definition
- CCC product marketing definition
- CCC competitor analysis
- Backend input to CEVT service/product catalogue
- eCarX-CEVT backend RASIC
Is it you?
For this role, we are looking for someone that is curious with a "yes we can"-attitude. You also need to be pragmatic and solution-oriented. Your people and leadership skills are vast and you are skilled in communication, collaboration and cooperation. We need you to have a Service Design thinking and way of working, as well as being able to convey that to others.
Experience and requirements:
- More than 5 years in IT and/or Telecommunications product management
- Technical knowledge in IT and/or Telecommunications, Cloud and Digital Services
- Product management and marketing competence
- Basic knowledge of vehicle project management and planning
Are you curious to hear more about the opportunity? Do you want to join us in our journey?
For more information please contact:
Daniel Backman, Head of Product Definition, [email protected] for questions regarding the position
Kristina Larsson, Senior Recruiter, 072-988 85 44, [email protected] for questions regarding the recruitment process
Last application date: 2021-10-06
Apply today, we will perform ongoing selection during the application period.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications and CV's sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
- Supportive and creative work environment
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Låneförmedlare, Centrala Göteborg, Garantilön + Provision, 100% Arbetstid
- Professor i pediatrik förenad med befattning som överläkare
- Customer Support Director to Glooko
- C++ Middleware Developer for Autonomous Driving
- Konsultchef med teknisk kompetens