Would you like to work with a cloud-based SaaS solution hosted on AWS, with the aim to enhance our clients’ success, flight safety and happiness?
Are you looking for opportunities to grow yourself and your career quickly in a strongly value-based, global culture?
Then, this might be an excellent opportunity for the both of us!
We are Web Manuals. We are on an exciting journey to become the world standard in digitizing manuals.
Web Manuals is based in Malmö's most modern area! Solely within the last year Web Manuals has grown by 40%. Web Manuals creates a cloud-based service for digitalization of manuals for the aviation industry across the world. By digitalizing aviation manuals Web Manuals enables a safer, updated and a more easily viewed information management for their customers.
Our cloud-based document management system is a tool for digitizing manuals for small to mid-sized flight operators. We help our clients become more successful, safe and happy by simplifying the editing process as well as the distribution of operational manuals.
We are a young and fast-growing company with 42 employees and offices in Malmö, Sweden, New York City and San Diego, US.
What we offer:
· A strong value-based culture with fantastic opportunities to grow, develop yourself and influence both your daily work and the business.
· An opportunity to be part of giving back to society, through our Corporate Philanthropy program 1-2-3 Forward.
· A global, dynamic and diverse environment! Among the 42 of us we speak 23 languages!
· To be part of a disruptive company with more than 340 customers in the aviation industry.
We are looking for an excellent Dev Ops
Web Manuals Service Development department is growing, and we are now looking for a talented Dev Ops to our headquarters in central Malmö. If you love structuring and improving server and cloud solutions, building internal tools that make your own and others life easier and working close to both developers and end users, this is an excellent opportunity
Responsibilities in the role
You will play an important part in our Service Development team and for our customers by being responsible for the hosting, performance and security of our services used in the aviation industry. The product is a SaaS tool for editing, distributing and managing documentation.
Our applications run both on own virtual servers and AWS. This role will include work in production environments.
You will also be responsible for:
· Maintenance and upgrades of security, search engines and software
· Deployment to production
· Making sure we are compliant with ISO 27001 and SOC2 requirements
· Our test environment
· Our internal processes regarding all the above
· Documentation both to customers and internally about our hosting environment
You will be part of our team of 6 developers working agile with SCRUM and play an important part of improving our development and hosting processes.
On a personal level
· You are structured and analytic and love to solve problems, preferably before they occur
· You are a clear communicator, especially in writing, who can easily explain complex topics for anyone
· You are a strong team player who always prioritize the best for the team
· You can work independently, drive your own projects and quickly get into new work-related situations
· You are self-motivated and easily see what needs to get done
· You are open to feedback and continuous improvements
· You are quality conscious and committed to your work at all levels. We feel strongly about digitizing and simplifying processes and we hope you feel the same way.
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications
· Experience with hosting in Amazon Web Services using technologies such as S3, ECS, EC2, RDS, DocumentDB
· Experience with hosting environments using MySQL, MongoDB, Linux, Apache Tomcat, Apache Webserver
· Experience working with TypeScript, NodeJS, Shell script
· At least 4 years of experience working with these technologies and tools
· Fluent English, both in writing and speaking
It is a plus if you have any of the following qualifications
· Experience working with CI/CD
· Experience working with backend development
· Experience working with ISO27001 or SOC2
· Experience of hosting custom applications in AWS or similar cloud platform
· Experience of working in an international environment is also meriting
To love being part of the Web Manuals family, you
· Are ready to join us in our values Leadership, Enthusiasm and Responsibility
· Have an open mind and non-prestigious attitude to changes, diverse cultures and a natural incline to get involved, take responsibility and act with integrity at all times.
This is a full-time position based in Malmö.