- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Filippa K was founded in 1993 and is today a leading Scandinavian fashion brand. The head office is situated in Stockholm, Sweden and there are hubs in Amsterdam and London. The brand is present in 60 markets through its own e-commerce, 40 brand stores and around 600 premium retailers. Filippa K has 350 passionate employees across 7 countries. The company is divided into three key business units: Woman, Man and Soft Sport.
As of 2017 Filippa K is embarking on a new mission to become a company that can win online globally. This has resulted in a restructuring where the traditional retail and wholesale channels have been scaled down to fund an expansion in the own online channel and with global e-retailers. The ambition is to double the size of the company over the next 5 years with a majority of the growth expected to come online. In order to support this journey, we are now looking for a CRM Lead placed in the CRM/Marketing team, reporting directly to the Head of CRM. The position is located at Filippa K HQ in Münchenbryggeriet, Stockholm.
As CRM Lead you will be responsible for improving the customer experience at Filippa K - in order to drive sales and increase brand loyalty. You will be responsible for developing our data driven customer experience and the personalization of all our communication - building on insights that we gather from of our data. Together we work towards the vision of creating a world-class customer experience.
The successful candidate will be a brand-literate, business minded, well organized and highly productive individual with a good understanding of the Filippa K aesthetic and attention to detail.
· Constantly improve and develop our data driven customer experience and communication - based on insights, KPI’s, sales performance and a never ending drive to exceed our customer’s expectations.
· Project lead CRM activities and campaigns from concept to execution and analysis, such as:
- Research trends, customer behavior and new opportunities.
- Analyze data to find opportunities for personalization to improve our customer experience.
- Write and present CRM communication briefs to internal team and external partners and suppliers.
- Organize and deliver content for global and local campaigns.
- Evaluate KPI’s of activities and suggest improvements.
· Set up automated communication journeys, including customer segmentation, dynamic content, email deployment scheduling and trigger email notification.
· Partner with cross-functional team to create overall strategy and sharing valuable customer insights internally around the consumer journey.
· Enhance existing consumer nurture programs, including welcome, onboarding and reengagement campaigns.
Required skills and knowledge
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent.
· 2+ years CRM experience.
· Experience with sales/business metrics reporting and strong analytical approach to data.
· Excellent commercial awareness, business understanding and understanding of digital customer behavior.
· Understanding of email marketing operations, technology, testing techniques and platforms.
· Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and influence decision making across all levels of the organization.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to keep others informed and up-to-date; able to organize/prioritize. English in both written and speaking.
· Demonstrated ease, facility, and interest in working with data, including standard email engagement metrics, web tools (such as Google Analytics), full-funnel metrics and business-critical requirements.
· Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working a fast-paced challenging digital environment.
· Passion for the Filippa K brand & products
The role will be located in Stockholm.
The position is a full time, permanent position with start with immediate effect.
Please note that applications are handled ongoing throughout the process. We only accept applications via our career web.