Are you ready?
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society.
Imagine yourself working in a company that really believes that people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion, and respect for the individual.
Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions with about 100,000 employees, production in 19 countries and sales in about 190 countries.
Who we are?
Operational Analytics Services is a department at the Solution Center VT Aftermarket in Commercial Solutions, Group IT. As a department, one of our missions is to support different stakeholders in Volvo Group with both operational and analytical information based on Aftermarket and Logged Vehicle Data. The data we manage enables the organization to create innovative solutions to increase profitability or reduce cost based on new technologies around data analysis.
We are a cross-functional team working agile with passion to maintain application excellence, curiosity to explore new technologies and will to implement them.
You are going to work with our next generation of Quality and Warranty Advanced Analytics Tools, using a set of aftermarket and vehicle data. Our main stakeholders belong to Volvo Group Business Areas and Group Trucks Technology. We are present in Brazil, France, and Sweden.
Your mission is to collect, visualize and analyze data for opportunities/problems defined by the business. Extract and structure data using specialized analytics tools. Build data models, standard reports, and tools for a wider user community.
- Create analytical hypothesis taking business requirements into consideration
- Visualize complex analytics output to enable and increase understanding of decision makers
- Apply statistics and mathematics models to understand and solve business problems on data
- Collaborate with model developers to implement and deploy scalable solutions
- Accountable for the analytics quality
- Organize code and manipulate very large complex program data sets for data exploration/mining/quality purposes
- Setup and enable colleagues to perform self-service reporting and analysis on data analysis platforms
- Short term, you are going to be involved with the migration of SAS reports to other analytic tools
- Create and manage environments for advanced analytics
- Leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery
- Work in cross functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives
Who are you?
We are looking for a Data Analyst/Data Architect that has a continuous improvement mindset and a genuine interest to share knowledge and grow together with the team.
This is what you have to offer:
- Proven experience in the role of Data Analyst/Data Architect using Azure Analytics stack, including Databricks
- Proven experience with visualization tools, especially Power BI
- Ability to manipulate data and draw insight from large datasets using SQL, Spark and Python
- Ability to perform data cleaning for structured and unstructured data
- Experience with developing and implementing databases, data collection/extraction programs for primary and secondary data sources
- Knowledgeable of machine learning algorithms including linear regression, logistic regression, decision tree, random forest, topic model, etc.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Knowledgeable about BI standards, rules and tools
- Very good English skills
For more information please contact:
Madelaine Hjorth, Delivery Manager Op Analytics Services, +46 73 9027257