- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Loop54 is a machine learning software-as-a-service (SaaS) search and navigation engine for e-commerce, used by hundreds of websites today and we are rapidly becoming a game-changer in the business of e-commerce. This equals a lot of fun, but also a lot of things to keep track of at once, thus we are growing our team. Do you want to help us be the best product search option with the best customer care out there?
The only way for us to become successful is by making our customers successful when using our product. The Customer Success function manages the customer journey from onboarding, implementation, training and support to adoption, advocacy, up-sell/cross-sell and renewal. The team has 5 highly motivated members today and now we are looking for an additional Customer Success Manager with skills in Google Analytics to help our team develop and to help our customers to be successful.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be part of the Customer Success team, reporting to the VP of Customer Success. Your responsibility is to make sure that our customers get as much value as possible out of using our products and services. This work will include (but not be limited to) working in close relationships with our customers giving them excellent support and advice on how to improve the search experience on their website. You will lead different projects such as A/B-tests, implementation and onboarding. It is crucial that a new customer can get live and kicking with our product as soon as possible. You will work together with the team focusing on improving KPIs such as churn, renewal, referral, NPS score, offboarding and more.
- someone with a passion for customers
- unafraid to get your hands dirty to solve problems for customers
- skilled and experienced in Google Analytics and can bring value to the team
- interested in technology
- able to understand and explain complicated things
- self driven and know how to manage your work in an efficient way
- can work independently as well as in a team
- fluent in Swedish and English
In addition to the qualifications, we also value if you...
- previously worked in a B2B customer facing role, ideally within e-commerce or SaaS
- worked as customer success manager
- have a background in leading technical integration projects
- are use to lead projects where all or part of the delivery included data analysis
So, what’s it like to work at Loop54?
We value high degrees of responsibility and autonomy. We strive to work transparently throughout the organisation and we always have a humble approach to questions or feedback from colleagues. We appreciate teamwork, diversity and equality. And, most importantly, we have fun at work!
Benefits at Loop54
In addition to working with brilliant and friendly colleagues on the most relevant product search and navigation engine you will also be enjoying these benefits when working for Loop54:
- Central location Our Stockholm office is centrally located, with a nice view and two balconies for relaxing or lunch when the weather permits.
- Health insurance and pension All employees are covered by a company health insurance and an occupational pension plan.
- Massage & gym membership Employees enjoy free massage at work and a gym membership of their choice.
- Company breakfast Free breakfast at least 2 times a week.
- Don't go hungry Kitchen with fresh fruit, cappuccino machine, and a well stocked fridge for sandwich-making.
- Free Kindle and unlimited reading All employees get a free Amazon Kindle and unlimited subscription to e-books.
- Employee stock option programme Employees are offered to join an option programme to obtain equity in the company.