- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
SKF is taking its extensive experience and combining it with the latest technology in mobile apps, big data and advanced analytics to provide our customer with reliable rotation as a service (RaaS). To enable this, we develop the means to monitor, predict and improve the rotating performance of applications.
Product Manager – PdM & CoMo software
As the Product Manager of PdM & CoMo software you will be part of the CT product management organization and will be the responsible for the software used by thousands of users to manage industrial machine health in support to Predictive Maintenance program. You will interact with the different product lines and departments in CT, stakeholders, sales teams, customers and users, and manage the life cycle of the products, which includes setting the vision, strategy, roadmap and end-of-life process.
You will be a central part of the team that builds SKFs digitalization platform.
Your day-to-day work
• Effectively communicate product vision, strategy and roadmaps to the development teams, other product managers and stakeholders
• Solid understanding of users, market, competition, and trends for the domain in order to make sound decisions
• Active member of the LPMM (Lean portfolio mgmt. meeting)
• Prioritize the business backlog, define and communicate stories and requirements
• Take decisions under situations of ambiguity
• Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders both in the SKF business and in the development organization
• Inspire others to do what is right for the customers and SKF
We expect you to have/be
• Experience in software/apps product management in a multi-team Agile/Scrum environment
• Experience in the industrial maintenance environment and condition-based maintenance
• Experience in delivering results in a fast-changing environment and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
• University degree (Preferred, Field of Study: Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Degree)
• Fluency in English
• Willingness to travel to support project activities
• Certified and experienced with SCRUM development process, SAFe® framework is used as guideline within the organization
• Sales, marketing and/or business development experience
• Product development of apps, SaaS (Software as a Service) or IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things)
• Other language skills then English are meriting
You will enjoy working here if you are/have
• Self-motivated, strong drive and action-oriented mind-set with high sense of personal accountability
• Leadership capabilities with ability to coach and engage others
• Active listener who shows willingness to understand different perspectives and communicate them effectively
• Structured approach to problem-solving
• Embraces changes as opportunities
As a person you like to work in an innovative environment with focus on high speed in delivery. You are a team player that is driven by the interaction of team members as well as stakeholders. You have high integrity and the ability to build relationships with people on all levels in different organizations.
The opportunity to be part on SKF digitalization journey where you can put your accumulated skills, tools and interests to use resulting in next generation of SKFs Industrial Digitalization solutions for rotation equipment performance. We strive to work with the best people, technology and tools available and make sure you continue to advance in your desired direction.
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume in English no later than the 18th of September.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Låneförmedlare, Centrala Göteborg, Garantilön + Provision, 100% Arbetstid
- Professor i pediatrik förenad med befattning som överläkare
- Customer Support Director to Glooko
- C++ Middleware Developer for Autonomous Driving
- Konsultchef med teknisk kompetens