- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Associate Director, Regulatory Processes - Reg Process & Compliance team, Global Regulatory Excellence
Act as technical writers and project management support to ongoing procedural Working with the Processes Directors, taking responsibility for the management of assigned AstraZeneca projects, processes including implementation, communication, compliance, performance and inspection readiness. Accountable to develop relationships across Regulatory Affairs and other relevant areas of AZ to execute the delivery of the processes strategy, priorities, alongside governance and management of the current procedural documents.
Dina arbetsuppgifter i huvudsak
• Support authoring and Project Management of procedural document such as Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and Best Practice documentation
• Identify opportunities for and drives the enhancement of existing processes through knowledge of internal and external environment.
• Working with the Process Directors, and Patient Safety and Regulatory experts, develop, establish, monitor, report and assess global KPIs related to safety and regulatory data reporting.
• Utilise safety and regulatory knowledge to maintain and support the global inspection readiness strategy.
• Using deep understanding of regulatory and pharmacovigilance processes and regulations provide process or compliance support to regulatory teams and submissions.
• Identify opportunities to improve and simplify the methodology in processes and guidance, provide practical solutions and drive to implementation.
• Identify and promote innovation and new ways of working to drive efficiency and improved deliverables in all processes
• Identify issues and risks and propose options to mitigate them.
• support activities required to prepare for or in response to for GVP, GCP, GRP and GMP audits/inspections
• Provide process training to relevant functional groups.
• Contribute to communication and change management activities associated with process initiatives.
• Working collaboratively to provide expertise and sharing best practices across all regions.
Vem är du?
• A science/pharmacy/nursing degree, with at least 5 years relevant experience (pharmaceutical, regulatory, safety and partnership)
• Experience in working cross-functionally
• Leadership skills, including proven leadership of project teams experience
• Thorough scientific knowledge sufficient to understand all aspects of regulatory/pharmacovigilance and partnership issues
• Thorough knowledge of the drug development process
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work across cultures
• MSC/PhD in scientific discipline
• Knowledge of new and developing regulatory and pharmacovigilance expectations
• Knowledge of existing AstraZeneca external alliances and collaborative projects
• Knowledge of Regulatory operating model and organisation
• Experience of working in a global organisation, preferably within the pharmaceuticals industry, and of the drug development life cycle and commercial aspects of the industry.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a consultant assignment for AstraZeneca in Gothenburg until 2021-12-31 with a chance of extension. During the period of the assignment you will be employed by Poolia.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Embedded Developer (Gothenburg)
- Miljöspecialist kemikalier till Preem, Göteborg/Lysekil
- Miljö/Processingenjör inom vattenrening till Preem, Göteborg
- C-chaufförer sökes till Thomas Betong
- Sjuksköterska sökes till bemanningsuppdrag för Ortopedienheten i Göteborg