Who we are
Over the course of the past five years we have grown to a business of over 300 Instaboxers united by a single purpose; providing the smoothest shipping experience known to man.Instabox is a tech/logistics scaleup that wants to change the logistics industry. We think it should be easy to shop online and offer our customers a fast and smooth shipping service - all in order to make everyday life easier. We allow our customers to shop from any of our e-commerce partners and pick up their products in one of our conveniently located Instaboxes. We’re fast, both in terms of parcel delivery and when it comes to growing our business.
As we expand our business we find ourselves in need of a highly skilled corporate development analyst. But since you are reading this we guess that you already knew that, let's get to the good part…
What you will be doing
In this role no day will be like the previous one, we are moving fast and we will expect you to enable this speed.
- Detailed analysis of financial and corporate information
- Build and develop operating models
- Evaluate business opportunities
- Assist in planning and execution of debt financing and equity fundraising
- Work with leadership teams to help set the strategic direction of the company
- Aid in strategic, financial and operational planning
- Collaborate with senior leadership in the business to develop, track and analyse performance on strategic issues of importance
Who you are
We believe that after graduating from the university you have 1-3 years of experience working within investment banking, as a management consultant or with venture capital.
You have outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong team ethic that will build and maintain a broad network within the company as well as with advisors and partners. We see that you are good with multiple projects at the same time and a strong ability to complete tasks on your own.
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative and high energy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent with a well-developed ability to make decisions
- Strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial mind-set
- International outlook and curiosity
- Previous M&A experience (origination, execution, due diligence, financing) are a bonus.
- You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively.
We offer you
The chance to be part of something truly amazing. Our Finance department is located at Medborgarplatsen and you will work closely with our CFO and the rest of the team. We can promise you that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skill set and have the opportunity to work with truly amazing and smart colleagues. The journey ahead is what excites every Instaboxer working here today and we are just getting started. Then there is the compensation package, benefits, centrally located office etc. but we’ll get to that in due time.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Josefin Wahlström, [email protected].
If you’ve read this far there is clearly nothing stopping you from clicking the apply button. We look forward to meeting you.