- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work with master data in a friendly, high performing team within a global company? At Essity we are now in the search of a Master Data Specialist to join Global Business Services (GBS) reporting to the Master Data team leader responsible for baby, feminine, incontinence and medical products.
Global Business Services is the service partner to the entire Essity delivering services within Finance, Human Resources, Workspace and Master Data. Our employees, spread across more than 35 countries, delivering both professional and transactional services every day to all our internal customers within Essity.
This position is on a fixed term contract for 24 months.
About the role
The operational Master Data team is accountable for the delivery of high-quality master data to Essity Supply Chain processes and external partners for all our articles.
The Master Data Specialist role is a vital function for product data management and to be successful in this role you need to have a combination of skills that include strong operational capacity and good understanding of information systems and supply chain.
The right person will be dedicated to take full responsibility and manage a part of the article assortment, but as part of the team the work tasks and responsibilities will be shifting at times to meet our common goals.
What you will do
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create, amend and delete Master Data
- Review and respond to enquiries related to Master Data, taking a decision or escalating issues, concerns or risks as appropriate.
- Perform regular data reviews, identify issues or improvement areas related to data handling, perform root cause analysis and recommend improvement activities to safeguard data quality
- Report system incidents and drive system improvements with IT; represent business in system change activities including taking the lead in system testing and business verification
- Support and co-operate with Business Data Users and other stakeholders on request
- Contribute to projects and initiatives related to relevant master data
- Develop and perform master data trainings for business counterparts to ensure appropriate involvement and understanding of Master Data processes
- Calculate and follow-up on KPI’s, and perform ad hoc reporting and data analysis
What you need
Required Education & Experience:
- University degree in logistic or system profile or equivalent within relevant practice
- Some years of industry experience: information systems/supply chain
- High proficiency in English
- Enjoys administrative work
It is an advantage but not a requirement if you have experience or knowledge of:
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel and Master Data Management
- Technical writing and end-user documentation skills
Furthermore, to be successful in this role we believe that you are someone who enjoys the interaction with colleagues and stakeholders. You are team oriented and service minded with great communication skills. You also need a methodical, analytical and detailed work behavior. We see you as a self-driven and goal focused individual with problem solving skills and a can-do attitude.
Please send your application in English at your earliest convenience. Also, please keep in mind that CVs are screened continuously until deadline. We’re looking forward to reading your application.
Essity kindly but firmly declines direct contact with recruiting and staffing agencies, as well as job advertising sellers.
What We Can Offer You
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company dedicated to improving well-being through our products and solutions, essentials for everyday life. The name Essity stems from the words essentials and necessities. Our sustainable business model creates value for people and nature. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other strong brands, such as Jobst, Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2017 amounted to approximately SEK 109bn (EUR 11.3bn). The headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information at http://www.essity.com.
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.