- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Become one of us!
Itatake is a game studio based in Gothenburg, Sweden. Since 2011 we’ve launched nine innovative and high quality casual games for mobile devices and Nintendo Switch. Please take a look at our games, but bare in mind that even though we are very proud of them it’s nothing compared to what’s to come :)
We’re now looking for Senior Game Developers that will be a vital part of Itatake.
We’re Looking For a Developer That
- Has 5+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Has professional experience of creating games.
- Experienced in taking the lead in game programming, system architecture and technical vision.
- Has 2+ years of experience working with Unity.
- Is passionate about creating both console and mobile games.
- Pays attention to details, is curious and takes pride in their work.
- Is excited to engage and discuss with all disciplines of the team throughout the whole production.
- Has the ability to identify the risks, dependencies, and priorities in a project.
- Is an excellent team player focused on the overall team goal.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop new games in Unity where you’re responsible for the technical architecture, specification, timings and execution.
- You are the go-to person for technical advice in any process and takes an active role in educating co-workers.
- You develop games on a day-to-day basis by building products, tools, and prototypes as well as working with the artists and play designers on technical solutions.
- You are responsible for the functionality and performance of the game.
What To Expect
- We expect you to be self-motivated and to continuously want to improve both process and quality.
- Our team is small, which means everyone contributes with ideas to the project and has a shared responsibility for the evolution of the products as well as building a sweet company culture.
- You’ll be a vital part to a team of nice people with great skills that will create wonders :)
The job is full time and based in Gothenburg. We are interviewing ongoing and wish to fill the positions as soon as possible.