- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Hacksaw Studios is a company that builds online games. Our games can be played both in social gaming and real money modes. We have wide distribution and our games are played by millions of people every month by players all over the world.
We are currently looking to expand our development team with 2-3 additional developers and are looking for both junior and senior candidates. You will be part of our game development team and work in a tight knit team involving both front-end developers and designers. Your task will be to bring our game ideas to life in co-operation with the designers and product owners.
We offer a nice office in central Stockholm, an opportunity to work with other experienced game developers as well as a co-ownership program for suitable candidates.
Your tasks will include:
- Work with the development and design team to create new games and update old games, as required
- Learn about the online gaming industry and stay up to date on current trends and what is popular with players
- Participate in code reviews and merge requests
- Work on our game development framework which modularizes functionality that gets re-used between games
- Co-operate with colleagues with similar roles, both in-house and with our partners
Required skills and experience:
- Experience with game development, or a solid development background and a strong desire to learn
Other things that would be a bonus (but not required):
- Experience with some form of game development library, such as Unity, Unreal Engine, Pixi or similar
- Shader programming experience
- An interest in mathematics
- 3d programming experience, such as OpenGL
- A working knowledge of how a browser communicates with a back-end server
- Experience in debugging
- Social gaming experience
- A personal interest in games and an understanding of the industry, or a desire to learn
If you have any questions or would like to apply for this role, contact us at [email protected].