- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Volvo Penta Importer Business is responsible for the complete range of Volvo Penta products through its importers in Europe, Middle East, Africa, South Asia and CIS countries.
You will be working with some of the most interesting countries, inspiring cultures and individuals in the world! Japan is the latest country to be included in the importer business why we are looking to strengthen our technical support organization to be able to ensure end customer satisfaction.
The successful applicant will report to Director Importer Aftermarket Business with the main focus to secure fast and qualitative technical support for our Private Importers.
You will drive and monitor the development of importers within your own markets, supporting with necessary initiatives to ensure their strategic growth. You will work closely with other functions within the team (Parts & Engine Sales, Aftermarket Development and Technical Training) and interface with central functions for reporting quality issues.
Performing technical and soft skill training activities for the importers in your market will be a natural part of this role.
You will cooperate with other regions, OEMs and end customers in your markets to report and solve technical issues.
This position is very important and enables the importer business team to build life cycle relations with customers and develop profitable key importers.
The successful applicant will have good technical knowledge, be good at writing technical reports and the position requires the ability and interest in to work in an environment where drive and teamwork are key factors. Experience from Quality reporting is a plus, to be able to read and write fluently in English and Swedish is mandatory, other languages is plus though we are working in a diverse region.
Travel is a natural part in this role but the digital transformation has started the journey to reduce the numbers of required face to face visits.
- Technical education, Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Good understanding of diesel engine technologies
- Skilled in mechanics and/or electronics
- Knowledge of engine & transmission engineering
- Swedish & English (written and spoken) is a must, additional language is an advantage
- Able to use qualified IT systems for analyses and reporting
- Negotiation skills
- Action minded, fast paced, target oriented
- Business minded and flexible
- Knowledge and respect of different cultures
- Team oriented with ability to work alone
- Ability to manage occasional peaks in workload
For more information please contact
Peter Grundberg, Director Importer Aftermarket Business, +46 76 5533249