- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you our new Security Architect?
Axactor is a company that is continuously gaining new market shares and has over the course of a short time period positioned itself as one of Europe's fastest growing debt collection companies.
To succeed we need people that are proactive, that are driven by passion for what they do and the ability to gain – and - give trust. In a tough market with high demands, we understand and have focus on what is required of a modern and attractive employer.
Our values are clear: Passion, Trust, Proactive!
We are now looking for a Security Architect that will help us take Axactor to the next level. The position will be a part of Axactor Group IT and reports directly to the CISO (Chief Information Security Officer). The position is in Oslo or Gothenburg, and some work-related travelling will be required.
• Responsible for identifying security gaps and plans to fix the identified gaps with the use of up-to-date knowledge of threads & trends.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement of Axactor’s security policies and procedures documentation
• Development of material for security awareness and trainings to address actual risks.
• Cooperation with infrastructure and architecture departments on technical measures for security.
• Support the CISO in the follow-up of Information Security implementation in the countries and Group
• Follow-up of local IT resources on implementation of procedures and routines, security operations support.
• Responsible for planning penetration testing, scope definition and tuning, strategy, and plan to bridge gaps.
• Responsible for internal vulnerability scanning.
• Responsible for reviewing SoA Statement of Applicability – implemented controls.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who
• is outcome-oriented and has a demonstrated ability to drive initiatives into practical results
• possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• prides themselves in the quality of their work
• is structured and has sound problem solving skills
• has good collaboration skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant education
• Solid IT technical foundation with strong experience in Infrastructure & Architecture
• Certification with security focus is advantageous
• Minimum 4 years of experience in an IT & Information Security role
• General understanding of regulatory compliance, e.g. GDPR
• Collection business background is an advantage but not a must
• A strong multinational professional environment
• Great opportunity to influence
• Competitive benefits
We look forward receiving your application as soon as possible but no later than August 22nd. Welcome with your application!