- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Incluso is now looking for a senior Chief Accountant to join WirelessCar AB as a consultant in Gothenburg.
As Chief Accountant you will be responsible for the accounting records and their accuracy including to ensure and execute local accounting, financial management and compliance for all legal entities. You are also to ensure completion of all statutory and compliance reporting, which will include consolidation of our client. Together with our clients Business Controller, you will steer the day to day work within Finance in close cooperation with the CFO.
As Chief Accountant, you will also coordinate and facilitate the audit work. You will have the freedom to design the work methods and best way of working that you believe our client and our Finance team will benefit from.
As a person you are curious, innovative and an analytical problem solver. You have a structured mindset, detail oriented and are highly organised.
· Ensure and execute local accounting, financial management and compliance for all legal entities.
· Ensure accurate and timely consolidated financial reporting and compliance.
· Manage and develop processes and optimal utilization connected to both local accounting, reporting and consolidation.
· Develop, implement and maintain policies, guidelines and instructions for reporting purposes in accordance with internal and external requirements.
· Prepare and distribute financial reports to meet management demands and external requirements.
· In the role you will be functional responsible for the accounting function towards staff in Sweden and our clients partners in China and USA.
· Worked within financial accounting for more than 8 years
· High knowledge of working with annual reports
· Excellent interpersonal and have great relationship skills
· Good experience working with many areas of responsibilities.
· Proficient in Microsoft tools and SAP S/4 HANA
Start date: ASAP
Duration: March – April 2021, or until the audit work for 2020 has been completed
Workload: 100 %
Language: Swedish & English
Please apply ASAP with your CV since we will review the applications on an ongoing basis. For any questions please contact Marianne Nilsson, recruiter at Incluso.