- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Senior Project Manager - Investments Projects
Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.
This position is based in Uppsala, where Thermo Fisher develops, manufactures, and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. With 1,900 employees worldwide, and 1,000 in Sweden, we are the global leader in in-vitro allergy testing and the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics.
We’re now in a period of rapid expansion and we are looking for an ambitious and driven Senior Project manager willing to join our team, and a key team member to support us in developing our site in Uppsala.
How will you make an impact?
You will be responsible for investments projects where the main aim is to increase our production capacity and efficiency within our Global Operations. This is a key role where you will be contributing to the development of our sites and the growth of our business.
What will you do?
As a senior project manager, we expect you to have the experience and capacity to manage a larger scope of projects within process, buildings, instruments/equipment, IT systems related and change management.
You will be responsible for planning, funding, reporting, management of resources, budget and naturally delivery on project targets. You are involved and responsible all the way from an identified business need to completion of the project.
You will lead cross-functional teams with different competences depending on the projects you are working with. This could be colleagues from engineering, automation, validation, production, supply chain, real estate and IT as well as external partners and entrepreneurs.
You will belong to the Project Management Operations team which consists of 20 project managers including consultants with different fields of expertise. Apart from managing projects you will also work together with your colleagues to improve ways of working in project and portfolio execution and planning.
In the project portfolio planning process you will play an important role in teaming up with stakeholders to connect strategy and roadmaps into tactical execution plans and forming the investment budget.
Our Uppsala site is where most of the projects take place and resources are located but some activities also spans over our sites in Freiburg, Germany and Ängelholm, Sweden.
How will you get there?
The role will suit you with leader qualities, and who are flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations. You are driven problem solver, and can independently lead, manage projects and other activities. You are an excellent collaborator, who provide clear communication and who are proactive in the way you work.
• You have a University degree and solid experience of project management in a regulated business, PMP certification or similar is desirable.
• You have experience in managing investment projects in an environment where operations often must run in parallel
• You have strong negotiation skills and are used to manage external partners as well as internal stakeholders
• You have a proven record to take strategy to action and can move decisions forward. Experience from managerial positions within production or automation is desirable.
• Experience within the area of automation and production related IT systems is desirable.
• You can easily communicate in both Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Please send in your application, including a cover letter and CV (in one document for more convenient upload) in English. Please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15th of August
If you have questions please contact Aleksander Gjelstenli Senior Recruiter, Nordics [email protected]
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age
Andra webbjobb i Uppsala
- Labbassistent på heltid till Eurofins i Uppsala
- Specialistläkare till barnsektionen på AnOpIVA
- Vikarier sökes till Björklinge hemvård
- Vi söker en duktig vikarie för vår fysioterapeut under ca ett år
- Taste of Bangla looking for experienced waitress