- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Loop54 is a machine learning software-as-a-service (SaaS) search and navigation engine for e-commerce, used by hundreds of websites today and we are rapidly becoming a game-changer in the business of e-commerce.
Our engine uses cutting edge AI technology that learns from user behavior to provide truly relevant results. In addition to the engine itself (exposed as an API), we provide our customers with an analytics and configuration portal where user interaction data is visualized.
For us developers, the business growth means we need to scale up our systems further, make sure that our service can withstand intense traffic, add more features, and improve relevance and performance.
We are currently 6 developers, and are looking to hire more over the coming months. As a back-end developer at Loop54, you will have major influence over technical decisions and contribute to shaping the future of our back-end tech stack.
- have several years of programming experience (we mainly use C# and F# but experience in those is not required)
- strive toward an understanding of the whole system
- write code with long-term maintenance in mind
- evaluate multiple options and make pragmatic decisions
- enjoy working and learning together with your peers, for instance through code review and design collaboration
- are comfortable with English as working language
- are eligible to work in Stockholm, Sweden
In addition to the qualifications, we also value if you...
- have experience using the .NET ecosystem
- have experience with designing and building distributed and scalable systems in a cloud service environment
- are proficient in configuring and using Linux
- have experience, education, or interest in machine learning algorithms
Working at Loop54
At Loop54 we value a high degree of responsibility, autonomy and initiative. We expect our colleagues to:
- manage their own time;
- call attention to problems;
- learn how to do things better;
- bring their own unique viewpoint;
- settle disagreements with data and reason;
- improve the lives of their coworkers;
- treat everyone with respect at all times;
- put quality over quantity; and
- have fun!
We value a healthy work/life balance, for instance through:
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely part time
- Reduced work time available
- No karensdag (full salary when sick)
- Responsible planning and sustainable progress instead of crunches and overtime