- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you ready to take on the challenge of creating a new security culture in an exciting fintech company? Resurs Bank is now looking for an Information Security Officer with Cloud Experience.
We offer a workplace with high commitment and great development opportunities. To build an IT environment that is at the forefront, we recruit curious and driven people who we encourage by giving responsibility and freedom.
We work actively with leadership, sustainability, gender equality and are proud of our Resurs spirit, which is characterized by cooperation, openness, and customer focus. With clear values as a basis, we dare to test new ways that lead us to even better services for our customers.
Resurs Bank has been pointed out as one of “Sweden's Career Companies” for the second year in a row, an award for companies that offer unique and attractive development opportunities.
In this role, you will be a part of Resurs Banks IT Governance team with the opportunity to work in a true entrepreneurial fintech company. You will help our organization as a strategic advisor in the Information Security architectural area.
The role is a key success factor in creating a new Cyber- and Information Security culture with special focus on cloud transition and increased security awareness across the organization. You will work in a team with competent and engaged colleagues, all reporting to the IT Governance manager.
You will work close to our Core IT Infrastructure and IT development teams as well as our Cyber Security Officer to ensure that the best solutions are implemented from a Cyber- and Information Security perspective. Also, you will work close to the business to ensure growth from a security perspective as well as the Information Security maturity.
Some typical activities include;
• Assessing the organizations information security capabilities and advise on what actions to be taken.
• Be one step ahead security threats, take actions to improve the Information Security knowledge in general.
• Communication with senior management in order to advise, translate situations etc.
To succeed in this role, we see that you have
- Strong proven track record with deep knowledge in Information Security with understanding of and experience from security architecture and design for Cloud security. Meritorious are experience in Information Architecture and System Development.
- An academic but practical approach and you are most likely holder of a CISM, CSSLP certificate or equivalent.
- Mentoring, coaching and team-organization skills to be used in the transformation towards our new security culture. Experience from DevSecOps methods or any type of leadership training are an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills and you could easily translate a complex technical issue into an easy understandable, qualitative problem description for senior management. Formulating strategies, concepts and goals is natural to you.
We believe you have experience from
• Cloud environment (Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
• Cloud information protection for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS
• Container and Kubernetes Security
• Cloud monitoring, logging, analytics or big data
• Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection and Monitoring
• Cloud Security Assessments and related frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000 series certifications, NIST 800 Series etc.
As a person you are self-organized and a true team player at the same time. You will have great opportunities to develop within your area of expertise and you will be able to take initiatives and run new projects within the Information Security area.
You are fluent in one or more Nordic languages e.g. Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish and of course in English, both speech and writing.
Resurs Bank is an online bank with offices across the Nordics. Majority of the IT organization are located in Helsingborg, Malmö and Oslo. Working remotely is normal for us but it is advantageous if you are reasonably close to a Resurs Bank office as you sometimes might need to be on site physically. You will travel to other offices but in a sustainable way of course.
If you are not a Nordic citizen, a valid work permit to work in one of our Nordic countries is a must.
Start date: As soon as possible, but we wait for the right candidate
Employment rate: Full time
Working hours: Normal office hour and we have flextime
Remote work: You have the possibility to work from home some days
Any questions about the role, please contact Peter Gripner, IT Governance Manager, e-mail: [email protected]
Apply today & take part in our digital journey!
Selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis and the position may therefore be filled before the last application date. You are welcome with your application, CV and personal letter as soon as possible!
Resurs Holding (Resurs), som verkar genom dotterbolagen Resurs Bank och Solid Försäkring, är ledande inom retail finance i Norden och erbjuder betallösningar, konsumentlån och nischade försäkringsprodukter. Resurs Bank har sedan starten 1977 etablerat sig som en ledande partner för säljdrivande betal- och lojalitetslösningar för butik och e-handel och därigenom har Resurs byggt en kundbas på cirka 6 miljoner privatkunder i Norden. Resurs Bank har sedan 2001 bankoktroj och står under tillsyn av Finansinspektionen. Resurskoncernen har verksamhet i Sverige, Danmark, Norge och Finland. Vid utgången av det första kvartalet 2021 uppgick antalet anställda till 702 personer och låneboken till 31,6 miljarder SEK. Resurs är noterat på Nasdaq Stockholm.