- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Power Conversion, Group manager, Electrical Motor
The department Electromobility is organized within the product development organization of Group Trucks Technology in Gothenburg. Within the Electromobility department we work with design and development of electromobility systems and components such as energy storage, motor drives and charging solutions for Volvo group products. Electromobility is one important technology area with strong contribution in reducing the CO2 emissions in our society. Our main customers are the different brands within Volvo group.
The work is performed in an international environment together with your future colleagues around the globe. As a manager for the Electrical Machine team you will focus on the development of the electrical machine for the electrical vehicle driveline system in cooperation with colleagues within the electromobility team with the customers and stakeholders within the Volvo community.
The electromobility area is under strong development and the team is expanding. We are looking for a new leader for the team that is technology driven, comfortable leading change, customer oriented, supportive and a good coach for the team as well as the individuals in the team. We believe that you have previous experience from being a leader in any form and that you have several years of experience from development of electromobility. Preferable you also have experience from a work environment were agile and lean principles are applied in a practical way in daily work.
- Strong drive and energy level with ability to create a high performing working culture
- A leader with courage, integrity who can lead and drive changes together with the team
- Team oriented with proven interest in people development
- Experience from product development of high voltage electromobility components preferably electrical
- Result oriented and always looking for improvements in our way of working
- Communicative and with good influencing skills
- Education at M.Sc. level or similar
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What we can offer:
In an innovative and inspiring environment, you will together with your leadership team and highly skilled engineers get the opportunity to develop your professional as well as your individual skills.
We strive for balance in diversity, by taking gender, age, experience as well as life experience, personality etc. into account. We believe that actively prioritizing a high level of diversity in our workforce we create a competitive advantage. It is the individuals in the team and our ability to cooperate that makes the difference.
For further information contact:
Åsa Hansson, +55 41 9919 22647