- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to work in an innovative biotech company characterized by an entrepreneurial and inspiring spirit? A place where relations and trust are keys to success and where we all value having fun while doing a meaningful job? If this sounds interesting, we may have the perfect offer for you.
At Antaros Medical, we are pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development. We are specialised in cardiometabolic diseases (including NAFLD/NASH and chronic kidney disease) and oncology. We have established ourselves as a strategic development partner to the pharmaceutical industry, where we combine ground-breaking imaging with profound experience in drug development and a deep knowledge in disease mechanisms. Our projects cover clinical trials in all stages of drug development, and we work both with small biotech companies as well as global big pharma companies. We have currently around 60 employees working at our offices in Mölndal and Uppsala.
This position is a leadership role in the organisation with the expectation to take on both organisational leadership as well as operational project leadership. More specifically you will be working as Manager for the Clinical Operations team of Clinical Project Managers, Data Manager and Project Administrators, where you will be responsible for the team and its processes. In addition to that, you will be working as Clinical Project Manager, where you will be responsible for project management of clinical trials.
As Manager, Clinical Operations your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading the day to day operations ensuring resource and operational challenges and changes are addressed
- Provide leadership and direction to the Clinical Operations Team including mentoring, coaching, and development of the staff and recruitment and introduction of new staff
- Execute ways to improve operational efficiency and develop short term and long-term strategies for the Clinical Operations function that aligns with company goals
- Keeping oversight of our projects, ensuring they are delivered to agreed budget and high quality and in accordance with internal and client’s SOPs, ICH/GCP and other regulations.
As Clinical Project Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Project management of clinical trials to ensure the trials are delivered on time, to agreed budget and to high quality, per internal and client’s SOPs, ICH/GCP and other regulation
- Manage multiple projects ranging in size and complexity from single to multicenter studies
- Act as a primary contact to the client to ensure smooth operations and communication
- Manage the internal trial team to ensure the right input at the right time from different skills within the company
- Manage the project financials in collaboration with the Finance Department and financial follow-up for assigned projects
Who you are
We believe that you are a committed, organized and flexible leader who will thrive in our dynamic and rapidly developing environment. You have demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills as well as a team-oriented approach to engage with colleagues and clients. You have an ability to handle multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work. And last but not least, you value having fun while doing a meaningful job.
- University degree in life sciences
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management in clinical trials, preferably in a CRO setting or as a consultant
- Strong understanding of ICH-GCP and other relevant regulations and guidelines in relation to design, planning, conducting and reporting of clinical trials
- Strong understanding of the full drug development process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
- 3-5 years management experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading quality improvement initiatives
For more information about the position, please contact: Caroline Engvall, Chief Operating Officer, +46 733 319 112.
Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than August 9th, 2020. Interviews will be performed throughout the application period. We only accept applications via our recruitment system, Teamtailor. The recruitment is handled by Antaros Medical.