- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Monocl’s mission is to connect all stakeholders in life sciences and healthcare through software - thereby enabling our customers to target and engage the right opinion leaders, medical experts, and customers anywhere in the world. We are guided by a strong vertical focus on life sciences and healthcare, combined with a relentless drive to address great customer challenges. Monocl is a Definitive Healthcare Company.
Our expansion has created the need for us to build a new Sales Development Representative team in Gothenburg, to join our global Sales Team. If you would like to work at a fast-paced company that is experiencing high growth, keep reading!
As a SDR, you will work in conjunction with the sales and marketing organizations to discover, develop, and deliver qualified prospects to the Account Executive Team. This is a junior level sales position, ideal for candidates who are interested in developing a lucrative career in the information services or healthcare industries. The SDR's are our prime talent pool for promotion into Account Executive roles.
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Drive campaigns, both cold-calling and email, to generate qualified leads
- Partner with Account Executives to identify target prospects
- Follow-up, qualify, engage, and report on leads
- Book qualified appointments and demonstrations for sales associates
- Assist sales associates with closing
What you’ll need:
- 0-2 years of experience in an inside sales or similar, client facing role
- Demonstrated ability to cold-call and prospect new business
- History of self-motivation and exceptional drive
- Strong relationship building skills
- High level of organization skills and the ability to juggle multiple processes with minimal supervision
- Desire to grow into a full-cycle sales role
- Energy, enthusiasm, humor, and compassion
Why we love Monocl, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including 4000 SEK/year personal wellness grant, private health insurance and great hardware
Who are we
At Monocl we strongly believe in the strength of diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Here you will join an ambitious and international working environment with colleagues that push each other to the next level. You will enjoy a range of benefits and be equipped with great hardware for the job.
How do I apply?
This position will remain open as long as this ad remains on our website. When submitting your application, make sure to highlight and demonstrate past relevant achievements that you are proud of and make sure to include relevant references. We continuously look through applications. The applicants that best match our requirements will be contacted for a phone interview before a follow-up interview at our office. For questions (not applications) regarding the role, feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Arsaman Bahrami, at [email protected].