- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a creative soul with a passion for the written language and content? Did you just finish your marketing education, and want to kick start your career at one of Sweden’s most upcoming tech companies? We are now looking for a Junior Content Specialist who will have a coordinating and creative role in our extraordinary marketing team. At foodora no ideas are too small, we welcome creativity and initiatives. Apart from the huge potential for personal growth we can also guarantee that you will have loads of fun on the way! We are no longer a start-up, but the feeling and the constantly changing environment is something that we will never let go off - come join the fun!
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
- Create copy and content for our social media platforms and other channels
- Create campaigns and commercials together with the team
- Work with different ongoing marketing projects with internal teams such as Q-commerce, as well as external partnerships
- Support the content team with creating content for internal departments such as ads- and employer branding material
- Other marketing related tasks
- A big part of the work will be ensuring that we maintain our tone of voice. This will entail writing content for SEO, ads for SEM and making sure that ads and other external content are correctly written and formulated
- Highly driven - You are excited to put your theoretical knowledge into practice and to be part of a fast-paced marketing team and company!
- Self-Reliant - We highly believe that you can take responsibility for your own work, therefore we will let you do that
- Creative - In the marketing team the creative ideas are flowing wildly. Spend one day with them and you will think in pink!
- Initiator - Can you see a problem and take your own initiatives to solve them on your own? If yes, then we speak the same language
- You have a educational degree within marketing, probably from Berghs, the Media institute or similar
- You have experience of creating engaging content, for us it’s important that all content is in line with our tone of voice (which you will learn when starting)
- It will be considered a plus if you have had projects within marketing besides your studies or an part time job/student core
- Experience of copywriting
- Good knowledge within Adobe creative suite
- You speak and write English and Swedish fluently
Start date: As soon as possible
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Please check in our instagram foodorapeople.se (https://instagram.com/foodorapeople.se?igshid=12as2gaeoh57g) in the meantime to see what’s going on right now. Who knows, they might be your future colleagues!
WHO WE ARE
We are foodorians, a happy gang of food lovers all eager to create the delivery service of the future! For us, humility, innovation and teamwork make up the cornerstone for our success, combined with a shared entrepreneurial spirit. We are currently breaking new grounds in the industry by completely redefining what a delivery service actually is - therefore, high tempo and flexibility is common and days never look the same (really!).
We are people from all backgrounds, with different experiences and wildly varied ideas and opinions. This is something we value highly, since we fully believe that diversity is what builds our culture and success. We are proud of being an employer for people from all corners of the world and at the same time distinguish ourselves as one of the fastest growing companies within LMD*!
Sure, growth and success is all fun and games, but let’s be clear: it cannot happen at the expense of our sustainability work. Since January 2020 we are a carbon neutral business, not just in Sweden but for our whole European operation. Our goals are ambitious to be leading the way for sustainability within our industry - from supplying 100% electrical transportation to promoting more environmentally friendly food choices, we want to stand for a green future! Are you in?
LMD stands for Last Mile Delivery. That, and many other nerdy abbreviations, is something you’ll come to learn when you start. ;)
- Wellness allowance
- Employee discount at foodora (wohoo!)
- Occupational pension, incl. premium exemption insurance, accident insurance, life insurance
- Awesome AW’s and parties (we can’t wait to have them back)!