- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Senior Planner to join our bold team in Skellefteå.
Northvolt is establishing it's first mass-production facility in Skellefteå and in joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories and aid Northvolt and our customers in the transformation to a carbon free society. When old technology is phased out and overtaken by electrification in the coming years, batteries are going to become the differentiating factor.
The purpose is to be a gatekeeper for manufacturing plans and orders. Participate in S&OP meetings, plan production orders and material to ensure that the company operational needs are met. Work in close relation with manufacturing, central S&OP, R&D, industrialization, purchasing functions, logistics and material handling to maximize efficiency. Follow up on plans and capacity and suggest improvements. Participate in or lead development of planning processes and set demands on IT and digital solutions. Train and mentor other planners in the processes.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure there is one accepted and aligned plan for manufacturing
- Participate in S&OP meetings as NV Ett responsible
- Proactively plan production orders and capacity
- Maximize efficiency between batch size, WIP and secure deliveries.
- Follow up production orders and manufacturing capacity and suggest actions when deviating from plan
- Work in close relation with manufacturing, central S&OP, R&D, industrialization, purchasing functions, logistics and material handling to maximize customer focus and efficiency
- Follow up the planning process and suggest improvements
- Lead or participate in projects and activities to develop the planning process
- Work in close relation to IT and Digitization to develop software that supports the planning process
- Develop or set demands for business intelligence software (like MS Power BI) for planning
- Create follow up of planning, capacities and deliveries
- Create training and information material
- Train and mentor other planners in the processes.
- Summarize and deliver reports for the planning area
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The Senior Planner is a vital member of the Northvolt Ett team and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
- Bachelor degree in industrial eng. or similar with main subject Logistics
- Proven planning experience from medium to large scale production environment
- Experience from Business Intelligence software like MS Power BI or similar
- Experience from MRP systems
- Experience and knowledge in ERP and MES
- Experience in the modern Operations Management principles: Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma
- Experience from visual management and creating data driven planning management
- Excellent English written and oral skills, Swedish is a plus
- Excellent in manufacturing planning methods like MRP, Detailed scheduling, Lean planning
- Excellent in warehouse planning, stock control and warehouse mgmt
- Knowledge of Power BI and MS Dynamics is valuable
- MS Office 365
- Very good in Excel
Analytical, numerically astute with strong proven problem solving abilities
Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines
Keen attention to detail and accuracy
Personal success factors
- Comply with company policies
- Embraces personal challenge
- Confident and dare to take bold decisions even in the face of uncertainty
- Is self-aware
- Is assertive, optimistic and open to change
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working with others
- Proactively contributes to the team
- Show grit and good morale when facing challenges
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
Northvolt was founded in 2016 with the mission to build the world’s greenest battery cell, with a minimal carbon footprint and the highest ambitions for recycling, to enable the European transition to renewable energy. Northvolt’s team of experts is building the next generation battery cell factory focused on process innovation, scale and vertical integration. Once completed, it will be Europe’s largest battery cell factory and produce 32 GWh worth of capacity annually.
The future needs high-quality, green batteries. And it needs lots of them.
We are currently in an exciting fast-growing phase and operate in a busy, fast moving environment, dealing with a wide range of stakeholders. We are staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We are also preparing for upcoming positions at the main factory, Northvolt Ett, in Skellefteå.
We want to work with experienced battery experts as well as talented and purpose driven people from all kinds of disciplines to make this happen. Those of us already on board share a bold streak and a passion for our mission. We are prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. We are a team dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun. Join us today!