- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a IT Demand Engineer to join our bold team in Skellefteå.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
The IT Demand Engineer will be in charge of ensuring an efficient and easy to use IT and digital solutions for operations at Northvolt Ett.
You will be a part of building a new competent and dependable team from scratch, capable to scale Northvolt’s operations in Sweden and beyond.
As IT Demand Engineer you will be a part of the Production Technology unit, working with the latest technology to enable the future of energy!
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Map and describe operations processes for digital solutions in Northvolt Ett.
- Map and describe master data for operations.
- Create demand and specification documents for digital solutions.
- Order IT and digital solutions from the Northvolt digitalization teams.
- Participate in IT and digital development projects as operations representative.
- Participate in or lead implementations and train employees in ways of working and the systems
- Prioritize operations requests and coordinate with other Northvolt plants.
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The IT Demand Engineer is a vital member of the Production Technology team and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV and letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
- Bachelor of science in mechanical/industrial engineering or similar
- Has at least 7 years of experience in manufacturing and/or manufacturing IT organisation
- Experience from participating in IT projects for manufacturing
- Good to have project management experience
- Need to have worked in and have knowledge of systems like ERP, MES, PLM
- Excellent English written and oral skills, Swedish is a plus
Good to have experience in MS Dynamic
Has the ability to take decisions even in the face of uncertainty
Is visionary and contributes to push beyond conventional wisdom
Challenges solutions and ideas
Very good team player, contributes with passion, energy and create relatedness
- High level of grit, morale
- Deliver on expectations and promises
Northvolt was founded in 2016 with the mission to build the world’s greenest battery cell, with a minimal carbon footprint and the highest ambitions for recycling, to enable the European transition to renewable energy. Northvolt’s team of experts is building the next generation battery cell factory focused on process innovation, scale and vertical integration. Once completed, it will be Europe’s largest battery cell factory and produce 32 GWh worth of capacity annually.
The future needs high-quality, green batteries. And it needs lots of them.
We are currently in an exciting fast-growing phase and operate in a busy, fast moving environment, dealing with a wide range of stakeholders. We are staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We are also preparing for upcoming positions at the main factory, Northvolt Ett, in Skellefteå.
We want to work with experienced battery experts as well as talented and purpose driven people from all kinds of disciplines to make this happen. Those of us already on board share a bold streak and a passion for our mission. We are prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. We are a team dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun. Join us today!