We are looking for a Project Coordinator who will support one of the teams at the Avatar project with regard to planning, development processes, applying methodologies, and logistics. You will be part of a passionate team focused on AAA Game Development. This role will include driving communication in a divers team across the whole project. If working with people, processes and a challenging project excite you then this might be the perfect job for you!
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
As a Project Coordinator for this position you will report to the Associate Producer and work alongside other Project Coordinators to support the Production needs of your team. You will support the Associate Producer, your team as well as team leads on a day-to-day basis by providing status updates, review talent allocation and scope as well as support team health initiatives and events. Other tasks include but are not limited to:
- Sprint planning and sprint tracking to keep an overview of your team’s workload
- Building and maintaining a healthy roadmap aligned with important project milestones
- Ensuring that various planning tools are implemented and kept up to date
- Setting up and facilitating the flow of information (e.g. meetings, mailing lists, Jira tasks, status reports etc.) among the team members and possibly partner studios
- Taking ownership of certain aspects of production and managing the team dedicated to these
- Handling the inventory and ensuring that the right equipment is available for the team (e.g. test/dev kits, computers, TVs, software, etc.)
- Making sure that the floor plans are implemented and followed when work teams are moved, merged and/or restructured
- Ensuring that the onboarding process is systematically implemented
You as a person
You are passionate about games, technology and working in a big company as part of a team. You are comfortable with taking initiative and finding creative solutions to complex problems. You enjoy working within a multidisciplinary team in an energizing environment, where you will be expected to - through collaboration - achieve the highest quality possible. You show integrity in everything that you do, and you are familiar with handling people at all levels and enjoy making all process smoother for the developers. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with and the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience in project management or project coordination with software or game development. Ideally, you’ve worked with different disciplines, have been part of a big company and seen a project through an entire life cycle
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite (Excel, Microsoft Project)
- Experience in working with game development tools (e.g. bug tracking, agile tools, Jira etc.)
It’s a plus if you have:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in project management, creative business, engineering or equivalent
- Professional experience from the video games industry
- Experience with people management and coaching of direct reports
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride! Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.