If you are an engineer in the beginning of your career looking for a role to give you that invaluable kick-start to your engineering career - you've just found the right job advert. Our client is looking for a goal oriented and efficient junior engineer to act as the hub between R&D and Manufacturing in the role as ECN-administrator. The assignment starts in September but we will start the recruitment process this instant so apply ASAP since we will go over applications continuously.
Our client is a large, international company with their Swedish headquarters in Sundbyberg, Stockholm.
The Product Data department at our client’s office is a high performing team of 8 team members. The main purpose of the department is to own he Product Lifecycle Management IT applications (PLM-applications) that are used by the R&D department.
Right now, the team is going through a transformation towards agile work methods. Due to this, they are looking for you: they’re new co-worker who will act as the hub between the R&D department and Manufacturing in the role as Engineering Change Notice-administrator (ECN Administrator).
You are offered
* Experience working with a large international player.
* A really good, door opening job that after the initial assigment (ends February) could lead to employment with our client.
* A dedicated consultant manager from Academic Work that will follow you through the assignment.
In your role as ECN administrator you will work closely with everyone in the team, R&D Product Owners, Design Engineers, Product Coordinators in Manufacturing and Trade Compliance Coordinator.
Your job duties include:
* Responsible for administrating technical changes that have been performed by R&D
* Act as the hub between R&D and manufacturing.
* Act as the quality interface to ensure that the product data is transferred correctly
into our client’s IT applications and databases.
* First line support in PTC Windchill PDMLink and K012 for Engineering Change Administration
* File and administrate Mounting Instructions and Standard Sheets
* Administrate and analyze Engineering Change Notices (ECN), the PDM system (PTC Windchill PDMLink) and in the Drawing Archive.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
For this position, we are looking for someone in the beginning of your career post your engineering degree (either bachelor’s or master’s). To enjoy this position, we believe you are a goal oriented and efficient person looking for an entry level-position that could, due to the in-depth understanding of the organization you’ll gather, open doors and lead to other possibilities after the initial assignment.
* Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering
* Fluent in Swedish and English both in written and oral communication
* Knowledge in MS Project, MS Office and preferably Sharepoint.
Preferably, you also have experience in PLS Solutions. For example Windchill PDM Link or similar, although this is not a requirement. Another merit is if you have knowledge and experience in product development and/or design – although this is not a requirement.
* Start: September
* Work extent: Full time September-February
* Location: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.