- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Barilla Sverige wants to recruit a Manufacturing Continuous Improvement Professional. The individual will be based at our Wasa plant in Filipstad with strong collaboration with the Celle-team in Germany.
The role is accountable to ensure the deployment of the “Continuous Improvement Program” supporting the identification and the implementation of specific site projects in accordance with the Continuous Improvement model centrally designed. As our Manufacturing Continuous Improvement Professional, you will be a part of an experienced organization and report directly to the Plant Director.
- Be responsible of the improvement projects identified, together with the Global Manufacturing Continuous Improvement Director, the Plant Director and the plant project teams. In order to continuously identify new areas of improvement within the Filipstad Plant with the target to increase overall operations performance in terms of quality, environmental sustainability, safety results, output net increase, cost reduction, avoidance of capex invest or increase MAPE performance.
- Take part into cross-functional teams involved in the projects, participate in the process of development and training of employees on CI methodology and tools and actively collaborate in order to ensure the diffusion within the Company of the specific skills, competences and knowledge.
- Collaborate inside the Plants, to identify the most significant data (related to the industrial performance) and to promote the systematization and collection of them for the purpose of executing benchmark activities and identifying the best practice and the subsequent definition and implementation of internal improvement actions.
- Be responsible in the process to create and manage the continuous improvement dashboard to be reported to the steering committee.
- Facilitate the development of the functional areas supporting the functions’ respective responsible in the organization of communication and training activities.
- Facilitate the knowledge diffusion of necessaries IT tools according to the plant necessities and consistently with the project guidelines.
- In order to fit into the role above, we see that you are self-propelled, structured and flexible and can work proactively to achieve set goals. You have a great own drive and ability to see opportunities and solutions instead of obstacles. You have demonstrated leadership skills and the ability and willingness to take the lead in various transformation activities.
- We expect that you to work independently but are also highly team-oriented and able to collaborate with several different functions. You like challenges and are good at solving complex problems.
- We also believe that you are educated at university level, preferably within Engineering or equivalent, and have some years of experience of similar tasks.
- You have computer skills and master English in speech and writing. Swedish language skills are considered as a big plus.
- Additional skills in Italian/German/French is also considered a plus
We offer a role in an international company with well-known brands and great opportunities for continued personal development within Barilla, both locally and globally. We want you to feel good and therefore invest a lot in healthcare through, among other things, our own gym at the plant and access to occupational health care on site with us.
The job is a permanent employment with a start upon agreement. If you see yourself in this role and identify with Barilla and our values: Intellectual Curiosity, Trust, Passion, Integrity, Courage we are looking forward to receiving your online application.