- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
AI will change the world as we know it today. Now you have the opportunity to be a part of an exciting journey in a company that is enabling this transformation!
We are looking for a result-driven Sales Manager that wants to join our growth journey. You will have a central role in the development of our sales strategy, lead generation and closing sales. You are passionate about growth and customer acquisition. Our ideal sales manager has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the B2B sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others.
Objectives of this Role
- Achieve company sales objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Hire, train, motivate and build a team of sales representatives
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven track record of success - from plan to close
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field
- 10+ years in B2B sales, preferably within AI, Automotive, Telecom or IoT
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
- Experience with complex software or hardware sales to be integrated within an OEM
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Advanced degree
EMBEDL AB (EmbeDL) is a spin-out from the European Commission Horizon 2020 funded research project LEGaTO. The mission of EmbeDL is to develop and commercialize its Deep Learning optimization engine into a highly scalable platform that makes DL-based AI affordable and energy efficient in embedded systems. The DL optimization engine bridges the gap between data scientist (experts in AI algorithms) and computer engineers (experts in hardware).
EmbeDL has close connections to international academic research, Swedish industry and innovation ecosystem as well as well-established connections to venture capital.
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Please submit your application in English as soon as possible using the "Apply for this Job" on https://career.embedl.ai. For any questions and clarifications, please reach out to [email protected].
You are welcome at EmbeDL for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s your favourite operating system.