- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Software Tester in our Signalling business unit and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Software testing plays a vital role in ensuring the quality, reliability and continuity of our software solutions and our customers operations. Your passion for software quality and meticulous testing are therefore keys to being successful in this role. As a Software Tester you will be challenged with complex technical environments and will be expected to use your knowledge to promote quality to the highest standards.
- Test the ETCS Onboard system and software as per specified requirements from software-software integration, including fault tracing down to the source code (C, C++), up to HW/SW, subsystem, and system integration.
- Track and understand changes in ETCS System and SW requirements, system and SW architecture, test system and test software architecture, test artifacts, and source code.
- Prepare, execute, and verify test cases and scripts (C#, VectorCast) in order to systematically find faults
- Run risk-based, scenario-based, and exploratory testing sessions.
- Documentation – Including documentation verification
- Root cause and impact analyses – Fault tracing from system level down to source code
- BSc degree in computer science, electronics or other equivalent engineering discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in embedded software testing, preferably for the railway domain.
- Experience in software development, ideally for embedded systems
- Knowledge and Experience in C# and fault tracing, ideally for ETCS Systems
- Understanding/Knowledge of communication protocols
- Scrum software development
- Knowledge/experience in ETCS Onboard is a strong plus
WHAT WE OFFER
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative. You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions. We strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity. We judge people based on their performance and we strive to allow every employee to reach their full ability.
Bombardier Transportation is world leading in Onboard Signaling System development and contributes to pushing the technical limits of the Europe wide ERTMS signaling network. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, working with some of the world’s best experts, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses and helping people to get where they need to be.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Your ideas move people.