- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Airmee is a well-capitalized start-up that is looking for an extremely talented frontend engineer to join the team working on the products that help us solve some of the most complex problems in the world and revolutionize logistics. You must be a developer who is passionate about building great UIs.
Airmee is one of Sweden's fastest growing logistics startups focusing on fast and convenient deliveries for retailers and other businesses. Our technology that optimizes our logistics fleet in real-time is based on our world-leading research at KTH and allows us to do this more cost-efficiently and environmentally sustainably than anyone else.
What're we looking for?
We are looking for a talented and passionate Frontend Engineer. This role offers a unique opportunity for a frontend engineer to contribute to Airmee’s vision of setting the standard for the next generation of delivery experience. This will require building complex logic and data structures into intuitive UIs. The role requires a good understanding of data structures (e.g. hash maps) and algorithms and also knowledge of how to efficiently make use of underlying back end services
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Significant experience as a front-end developer or web technologist role
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Strong customer focus with ability to translate user requirements into good design
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to have fun!
- Masters in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective, product software engineer
- Basic experience using React
Why join us?
You will be working with talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-workers. Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to influence the culture and build a team around you. You will also have a lot of freedom in how to execute tasks.
It’s easier to invent the future than to predict it.” - Alan Kay
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Redovisningskonsult till bolag på Kungsholmen
- Taggad på Rekryteringsbranschen? Vi ger dig chansen helt utan bakgrundsk...
- Verisure-säljare på heltid till ny shop-in-shop på Elgiganten i Stockholm!
- Machine Operator in candy factory
- Låneförmedlare, Kista Stockholm, Garantilön + Provision, 100% Arbetstid