- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have a solid base in manufacturing and production conditions? Would you like a position where you will lead manufacturing improvements projects? A position where you will have a great impact on the way IKEA is working together with our suppliers? Then this might be a chance for you!
The Manufacturing Developer is working close to the business team to identify potential improvements areas. You both lead and participate in manufacturing improvement projects in order to secure manufacturing development to lower total cost, improve quality and efficiency at suppliers.
If you are the right person for this position, we can offer you an assignment in an organisation with a great possibility to build and create something new, where your ideas are heard and where the goal always is “to create a better everyday life for the many people”!
As a Manufacturing Developer you develop and secure the engineering and quality needs at the supplier’s production unit. Amongst others you also:
· Lead assessments and evaluate supplier’s manufacturing performance, systems and competence to produce IKEA products.
· Together with the business teams create manufacturing and quality improvement plans.
· Lead and participate in manufacturing improvement projects and develop efficient production processes, including packing line process, from incoming components to finished goods shipment to enable lower total cost and improve quality
· Secure knowledge sharing and lead trainings to suppliers and IKEA co-workers in Lean Manufacturing
For us at IKEA, the most important thing is that our co-workers share our values, such as togetherness and enthusiasm, constant desire for renewal and simplicity. We offer a fun, dynamic and challenging position in a global organization.
For this position it is important to know how to build and maintain business relations, having great communication skills and being an excellent Lean ambassador. You are able to prioritize, set a clear agenda and like to deliver high results on time.
We believe that you have a background in a production environment; preferably having an engineering education and 2-5 years of working with Lean manufacturing tools, Six Sigma and/or project management.
The recruitment will take place continuously so please send in your application in English as soon as possible. For more questions about the process feel free to contact Recruitment Specialist Maria Fröberg Larsson, +46 (0)766 190 996.