Help us shape the future of learning in the workplace! If you're looking to join a team that is equally as passionate about learning and development as you are - look no further. Collegial has continuously been breaking ground since our start two years ago and with clients that are world leaders across various markets, we aren't stopping anytime soon. Join us on our journey!
Collegial is a Stockholm-based EdTech company with partners, learners, and employees across the globe. Being in the EdTech industry, we strive to walk the talk – to develop ourselves and those around us, building an inclusive culture of continuous learning. Collegial was founded with the philosophy that sharing knowledge across companies and industries will help all those involved to move faster together. We are developing a Corporate Learning Platform that enables companies and public sector organizations to accelerate continuous professional development in the workplace and in society-at-large.
To reimagine the way we learn in the workplace, we have gathered a team of creative developers and learning designers alongside senior leaders from the industry, public sector, and academia. We all work together to create great learning experiences for the community of learners. Collegial's vision is to offer the most engaging and impactful corporate learning experience in the world. We are in an exciting scale-up phase of launching new customers while continuously developing the platform, and this is where you come in.
We are looking for an organized and proactive Program Facilitator to join our team and run our learning programs. We think that you have a genuine interest in learning and have a natural flair for coordinating projects to help support and grow the learning experience of the programs and participants. As a Program Facilitator, you will be responsible for managing and supporting participant engagement and creating a valuable and engaging learning experience for the participants. In this role you will:
* maintain and update program content
* enroll participants in our programs
* manage the communities within our learning programs
* create and send regular communications to participants to inform them about the latest news or happenings
* facilitate subject matter experts’ contribution to the experience
* review and optimize our learning programs
* generate weekly/monthly program evaluation reports
* generate monthly program progress reports
* support quarterly program webinars
* communicate the status of the programs with your team and company,
All in order to support participant engagement, ensure a smooth learning experience and create a vibrant and valuable experience for learners. We believe this role is best suited for someone who is at the start of their career and looking to grow their experience in the corporate learning industry.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
Someone with the following experience and knowledge:
* A university degree
* Experience in program facilitation
* Experience from or a genuine interest in online communities
* Experience in being able to self-manage and drive your own projects
* Excellent verbal and written skills in English
* Experience from working with customer service or have other service related experience
* Experience working with corporations and business leaders
* Experience working in a rapidly changing environment
* Troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
We believe that you are a gifted communicator, an excellent writer, and have empathy for the customer’s needs. You are comfortable in taking a lead and driving essential parallell projects and tasks in an organized manner. You look upon failure as a way to learn and grow and like to follow up on how things could be improved.
* Start: as soon as possible
* Extent: full-time temporary position until September 2022
* Location: Mäster Samuelsgatan in Stockholm
* Collegial's request is that all questions about the position are handled through Academic Work
* Employment: although the recruitment is handled via Academic Work, you will be employed by Collegial
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
We are an international and passionate team of tech and learning enthusiasts, who work tightly together. We have a fun and driven atmosphere with short decision-making paths. At Collegial, we believe that transparency, honesty, and constructive communication are key to making great things happen. Our team and environment are characterized by skilled and dedicated employees. We offer you the opportunity to be a part of building a successful EdTech company that is aiming to transform the way we learn in today's fast-paced world. We offer flexibility, fun team activities, and an office in central Stockholm.