Cepheid is a molecular diagnostic company dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company's solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, Cepheid is focusing on applications where accurate, rapid and actionable test results are needed most, such as managing infectious diseases and cancer.
Make a difference in healthcare and join us on this mission!
We are currently looking for a Field Application Specialist, who will provide in-field assistance for pre- and post- sale technical activities with a primary emphasis on growing the user base of GeneXpert product line.
S/he will take technical presentations and conduct product demonstrations for customers, working collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Scientific Affair, Technical Support, Service and global business units to identify and assess customer needs and provide high quality customer care exceeding expectations.
- Integrate Cepheid Systems, Connectivity Solutions as well as assays into customer laboratories and provide support to customers during the evaluation, implementation and accreditation process for a smooth and rapid Go Live
- Demonstration/Training of Cepheid Systems and Connectivity Solutions, software, reagents to current and potential customers
- Jointly develop account strategies with Sales Representatives with purpose of growing Cepheid business as rapidly as possible
- Conduct technical seminars and presentations at customer sites, trade shows and workshops to drive thought leader adoption of Cepheid technology
- Provide improvements for development and optimization of Cepheid solutions
- Serve as customer advocate for timely resolution to customer concerns
- Follow normal standard of work for documentation and customer complaint handling to ensure total customer happiness
- Ensure territory status information is updated as requested: including but not limited to installation and training records, site visits, expense reports and travel calendar
- Participate in Technical material development and ensure all FAS customer facing technical material is updated
We believe that the ideal person for this position holds a Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience or minimum 3 years of Medical Technologist experience, in combination with the following:
- Experience in molecular and microbiology techniques
- Hands-on experience with lab automation systems and LIS/connectivity
- Proficient in both Swedish and English; other Nordic languages are a plus.
- Experience with CRM, SAP or similar
- Excellent customer relations/service skills
- Proven autonomy and independent problem solving
- Strong interpersonal, communication, networking skills to grow the business
- Self-motivated and result driven
- Valid driver license
- Travel: up to 75% of time with overnights
Cepheid is part of Danaher Corporation, a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and bring value for customers and shareholders.
Come join our winning team!