- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At our department of Active Safety Functions we design, integrate and verify the complete vehicle solution for autonomous cars and active safety functions. We collaborate with some of the most innovative industry partners to reach our future visions of safety, convenience and mobility.
Autonomous drive has the potential to fundamentally change how cars are used and are part of our society. As a member of the Highway Pilot Function team you will contribute to the team purpose to take the lead in safe, customer valued and purposeful functions for Autonomous Driving (AD). The responsibility, communal with the team, is to develop and launch a robust and safe, human-centric, self-driving functionality.
What will you do?
We are looking for an experienced engineer with senior competence in function and system design to help the team develop safe AD functions with desirability and robustness.
You will use your experience and competence to define robust system designs and technical solutions to secure complete customer function behavior and attribute experience. The work includes decomposing requirements into components, interfaces, behaviors and verification targets. You will have a big interface to other teams that needs to contribute to the development of the HPW function.
You will be part of a team with competences in Human factors, system safety, function design, system design and function Verification and Validation (V&V). The HWP team takes full responsibility for the development of the function and this will require close collaboration with our SW supplier, the team responsible for Sensing, Active Safety SW, Safe AD V&V and AD compute platform as well as teams supporting with test environments.
Agile, cross-functional and collaborative way of working is natural for you to reach high quality results in time. You are a committed and trusted team worker and the team’s achievements are essential to you.
Do you fit the profile?
We believe that you have:
· knowledge in ADAS functions from previous work (function development or verification) and driving
· experience from advanced function- and system designs and systemisation, not limited to ADAS functions
· experience from requirement development and and decomposing of requirements on different abstraction layers
· experience from working with or contributing to architecture designs for systems involving SW, sensors and ECUs
· knowledge of how to apply the standards ISO26262 and SOTIF
· MSc degree in Systems, control and mechatronics, Data Science, Computer engineering, Engineering Physics or equivalent from experience
· fluent in English, spoken and written
· experience from Scrum or Kanban based teamwork
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- HR-ansvarig sökes till växande servicebolag i Mölndal
- Lokalvårdare med körkort sökes för engångstjänster inom lokalvård på 100...
- Talent Acquisition Specialist with Tech focus
- Personlig Tränare till Nordic Wellness Göteborg
- Blivande fullstackutvecklare