- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to challenge the status quo and be a part of the disruptive innovation that’s changing traditional banking services? Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment yet have all the perks from being a part of an international media company? If yes, then take the opportunity to join the FinTech superstar Lendo. Lendo has already established a strong position in the Nordics, and is now looking to grow in Europe and beyond. The newly acquired PSD2 license creates opportunities in open banking, enabling us to further develop our value proposition and drive scalability in more markets.
To support the future growth at Lendo, we are currently looking for an outstanding and motivated Lead UX designer, who has a passion to create an exceptional user experience with an eye for detail. You will have an active role in leading and defining design processes at Lendo, while still being hands-on with UX design solutions, iterating, testing, and improving the end-user journey. As this is a global role, you will also be collaborating with stakeholders across different markets, gaining user insight to identify opportunities and conceptualize ideas for new and existing services. You will have ownership of design deliveries and develop solutions that have a strong focus on creating the best digital customer experience of our products, actively contributing to Lendo's continued growth.
In this role, you will
- Lead the development of UX design that will help us strengthen the satisfaction of our customers across different markets
- Define the way of working with design in collaboration with product and tech
- Conceptualize solid design solutions with attention to simplicity and user-friendliness
- Lead the work at all visual design stages from concept to finished design, with an eye for details
- Be hands-on in design processes in preparation of sketches, prototyping, and testing
- Participate in defining customer journeys and user stories for new product verticals
- Collaborate with product and tech teams in different markets to create good technical requirements and challenge developers to create great solutions.
- Have a direct report to the CIO
- Share insights and expertise with the UX community across the entire organization
We believe you have
- Professional experience with UX design projects that have made a difference for the end-users
- Some managerial experience, which is a plus
- A deep understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices including research, analytics, and testing
- Practiced working with design as an iterative process, continuously improving and changing
- Experience in driving design processes from insight to prototyping and testing until launch to end-user
- Knowledge and good skills with tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Miro, Figma and Zeplin
- Good communicative abilities, able to clearly present your ideas for stakeholders through user stories, prototypes, and sketches
- Good analytical skills, making decisions based on insights and data
- A place for everyone - you are welcome at Lendo for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our product is for everyone, and so is our workplace!
- Be a part of the biggest media house company in the Nordics, Schibsted with endless possibilities
- Actively work with a large UX community across Schibsted and share knowledge with other product and technology companies such as FINN.no, VG, MittAnbud, Prisjakt, etc.
- An inspiring workplace with professional development opportunities, internally through Schibsted Learning Lab, LinkedIn Learning or externally through e.g. conferences
- Awesome colleagues at Lendo who enjoy doing team activities, having fun parties, playing Mario Kart
- We also chip in on your pension and give you extra Schibsted shares for free if you join our share saving plan
Lendo, which is part of Schibsted, is a leading comparison service for consumer loans, business loans and credit cards. We are an international fintech company, founded in Sweden in 2007. In the last couple of years, Lendo has embarked on an exciting global journey launching its innovative product in numerous European countries, including Poland, Austria, Denmark, Norway, and Finland. Our mission is to empower consumers across Europe to make smarter and more conscious financial decisions.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Redovisningskonsult till bolag på Kungsholmen
- Taggad på Rekryteringsbranschen? Vi ger dig chansen helt utan bakgrundsk...
- Verisure-säljare på heltid till ny shop-in-shop på Elgiganten i Stockholm!
- Machine Operator in candy factory
- Låneförmedlare, Kista Stockholm, Garantilön + Provision, 100% Arbetstid