- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have a passion for solving complex problems, developing innovative enterprise solutions with modern technologies, and bringing value to your customer? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for 2-3 mid or senior developers to join one of our dynamic technology teams. As a developer with focus in Java you will be working with some of our backend systems and/or integrations depending on the team. One team is focused around our backend systems and integration layer that we developed in-house, the other team is focused around the ERP, WMS and the integrations around those systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work together with other developers on integrations using Spring Boot, Kafka and Elasticsearch for our systems like PIM (Akeneo), E-commerce (Intershop), ERP (Visma), WMS (Bitlog) and more
- Collaborate with business application managers, technical leads and project managers to design, develop and document technical solutions that meet the evolving needs of the top-line eCommerce business
- Work in a geographically distributed team of application developers, testers and technology project managers
- Drive technology innovation, pro-actively identify opportunities to leverage technology to enable new business opportunities
And depending on team:
- Work together with other developers on existing and new backend systems and
- Take on the role as development and integration specialist in the ERP team of application specialist but work in close cooperation with other development teams within the company
- Java development experience
- Experience with development using Spring Boot is considered a plus
- Experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server is considered a plus
- Experience with integrations or Kafka is considered a plus
- Experience with development ine-commerce or ERP plattform experience is considered a plus
- Experience with agile delivery methodology and development practices
- Capability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to size up business requirements from inception to development is crucial
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to details and ability to implement solutions as well
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Can do attitude, solution orientation and a positive team membership
- E-commerce and retail industry experience is considered a plus, as is any affinity with motorcycles
We welcome applicants with different backgrounds and nationalities, but we do require you to already have the relevant work permits to work in Sweden.
Pierce is a leading and fast-growing e-commerce company selling gear, spare parts, accessories and streetwear to over 1.1 Million active riders across all of Europe through the online stores 24MX, XLMOTO and Sledstore via some forty websites adapted to the local markets. Pierce has two major segments targeting two different customer groups, Offroad – sales to motocross and enduro riders, and Onroad – sales to riders on paved roads and tracks. With a large and unique product assortment, including a number of its own brands, an excellent customer experience and attractive prices, Pierce is changing the motorcycle enthusiast market in Europe.
The headquarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden, the central warehouse is located in Szczecin, Poland, and the customer support is located in Barcelona, Spain. During 2020 Pierce had around 400 employees and net revenues exceeding SEK 1.5bn (€150MM). Pierce also hosts a very active social media community with over 1.3 million followers.
During 2020 Pierce was selected as one of ‘Sweden’s Best Managed Companies’ by Deloitte in partnership with Nasdaq and was recognized as a 'D-Award' finalist as a top-3 e-commerce player in Sweden. During 2021, Pierce concluded an IPO and listed its shares on Nasdaq Stockholm's main market.
It started with a passion for our sport, was driven by the enthusiasm of our staff and we still dare to reach out for more with love and dedication for our customers.
Join us on our quest to become the most admired retailer within the motorcycle industry and shape the way motor enthusiasts shop by offering a state-of-the-art online shopping experience built on passion, professionalism, and a good dose of rebellious spirit.
We are passionate about riding motorcycles and have an exciting program for employees who want to learn to ride or get more involved in motorsport. But non-riders are also very welcome to join of course.