- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Volvo Fund Management is a co-operation between foundations related to AB Volvo. Volvo Fund Management is responsible for administration and asset management on behalf of the foundations. Total capital under management exceeds 20 billion SEK.
Volvo Fund Management is a part of Group Treasury & Corporate Finance.
Currently we are eight employees and we are now looking for a Middle Office Analyst.
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Analysis and reporting of financial risks
- Maintenance of systems, preferably our portfolio system TWIN and Information system Reuters and Morningstar
- Set up of new instruments in the portfolio system
- Act as Front-Office support
- Support Back-Office function and act as the link between accounting and other business activities
- Administration of securities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and securities
- Fluent in English
- Interest in financial markets and securities
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Excel power pivot
- Good knowledge of working with portfolio system Twin asset management
- Experience of working in a Middle-office function
- An open and positive attitude
- Strong logic and analytical skills
- Good communication skills, high integrity, and a creative personality
City/Town: Gothenburg, Sweden
For more information please contact:
Håkan Persson, HR Director, +46 31 3223102
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Embedded Developer (Gothenburg)
- Miljöspecialist kemikalier till Preem, Göteborg/Lysekil
- Miljö/Processingenjör inom vattenrening till Preem, Göteborg
- C-chaufförer sökes till Thomas Betong
- Sjuksköterska sökes till bemanningsuppdrag för Ortopedienheten i Göteborg