- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The more than 115,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into five segments: Chemicals, Performance Products, Functional Materials & Solutions, Agricultural Solutions and Oil & Gas.
We are looking for a new Head of Sales - Water, Paper, Mining & Oilfield to join our team BASF/ BTC in the Nordic & Baltic region. In this role, you will be responsible for sales and marketing activities for your customer portfolio, primarily in Sweden, but also in Nordic region. You will be part of a Nordic team and you will also manage a smaller team of 2 people within this team. You will be able to utilize your market and competitors’ knowledge in order to optimize sales and realize the company strategy. You will have an opportunity to develop contacts with relevant BASF/BTC marketing and technical departments and grow your professional network in order to optimize business performance. A fair amount of travel within Nordics and Europe is to be expected in this role. Since you will be responsible for the Nordic and Baltics you can be located anywhere within this area, but preferably in Gothenburg or Stockholm.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be
- Management, guidance and motivation of your team members to facilitate their development and positive contribution to the business
- Responsible for the Profit and Loss within business area
- Manage a defined customer portfolio
- Identify customers’ needs and potential
- Advise customers on selection of products and provide technical support as required
- Analyze the market, including competitors, and optimize sales, margins and market price levels in line with strategy
- Support Customer Service and Materials Management in purchasing, stock management and logistical decisions.
- Manage 3rd party suppliers in the business area ensuring satisfactory sales and profits.
- Develop and maintain contacts with relevant BASF marketing and technical departments in order to optimize business performance
What we expect
The successful candidate should ideally be educated to degree level, with a Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Business Administration background.
- High level of knowledge about municipal and industrial water treatment processes and the impact of chemicals in the different process steps
- Good knowledge of polymers, defoamers and metal salts in water, mining and oilfield applications
- Experienced with tendering processes for municipal waste and drinking water treatment plants
Candidates should be self-motivated and conscientious individuals, who are extremely customer-focused and have first class negotiation, decision making and communication skills.
- In addition, candidates should have strong interpersonal skills, and in turn be very good at building and maintaining relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Safety awareness
- You speak and write one of the Scandinavian languages and English fluently.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
You are welcome to apply with CV and cover letter via the ad at (http://www.recruitpartner.se/) http://www.recruitpartner.se (http://www.recruitpartner.se) as soon as possible at the latest 2020-08-17. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our recruiter Martina Nordberg at 073-624 77 24 or [email protected].