- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you interested in an innovative company characterized by an entrepreneurial and inspiring spirit? A company, where you would be valued for your competence, ideas and creativity? A place, where relations and trust are keys to success and where we all value having fun while doing a meaningful job? If this sounds interesting, we may have the perfect offer for you.
At Antaros Medical, we are pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development. We are specialized in cardiorenal and metabolic diseases (including NAFLD/NASH and chronic kidney disease) and oncology. We have a global network of partners and customers, including both large and small drug development companies, and we are a partner in several European research consortia, such as the Innovative Medicine Initiative (IMI) and COST. We are based in the BioVentureHub in Mölndal and in Uppsala Science Park, Sweden and recently, we opened a subsidiary in US.
Since we are growing, we are now looking for a Radiology Specialist. As a Radiology Specialist you will support both internal and external RnD and innovation projects as well as our imaging Corelab with both medical and technical expertise.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support R&D and Innovation projects with data collection (imaging and clinical data). Data management and interpretation. This includes managing data sources for ongoing R&D projects and technical innovations.
- Support R&D and Innovation projects with reference annotations, analyses and radiological evaluations
- Internal training of staff in imaging techniques and procedures, image quality and evaluation, imaging in oncology
- Support Antaros Corelab with image quality evaluations and queries
- Support Antaros Corelab with image analysis in clinical trials as and when required
- An M.D. degree with specialization in Radiology
- Good knowledge in oncology therapy and its evaluations using the RECIST and PERCIST criteria
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills as well as a team-oriented approach to engage with colleagues and clients.
- Good knowledge in immunotherapy and related radiological evaluations
- Good knowledge and experience from image analysis tools
- Experience in reference segmentation of PET-CT and PET-MRI scans
- Professional experience in radiological imaging hardware and software
The position is based at our Uppsala office in Sweden.
For more information about the position, please contact Sofia Löwstedt, HR Director [email protected] or +46707158790. Please submit your application no later than June 23, 2020.