- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Etraveli Group is a leading global technology provider for Flights focused on offering the best possible flight content delivered through flexible tech solutions. Working at Etraveli Group means working at an exciting company with grand plan and great expectations. The travel industry is experiencing a data revolution, and you will have the opportunity to become a key player at a company about to take center stage at the global scene.
With a data-driven approach and a sharp business mind, you are excited about identifying new opportunities within our ancillary sales domain. You find solutions to difficult problems and see them through all the way to the realized business value. You will spend time on analyzing data regarding for example customer and competitive behavior in the market, identify patterns and derive hypotheses for improvements based on what you observe. Some of these you will be able to immediately implement and test on your own, based on what can be done with current tech capabilities and for others you will work with the product and IT development teams to build new features.
- As a product manager you are part of a team but have your own portfolio of ancillary products you are responsible for. With a passion for sales you are constantly developing and optimizing your products, optimizing how, where, when and at what price to sell your products on a global market throughout the customer sales cycle.
- You as a product manager will play an important part in the company's ability to reach the overall contribution and growth targets. You will get immediate feedback on your actions as what you do impacts the company's result.
- You will work closely in cross functional teams with e-commerce, UX and IT development to ensure a high quality customer experience.
- You have a relevant degree from university.
- We would like you to have 1-3 years of work experience within product management, project manager, revenue manager or sales optimization.
- Work experience within E-commerce and/or the travel industry is a merit.
- You are used to working in an international environment and comfortable working in English.
- You have the ability to communicate in a concise and actionable way.
Please note that due to current Covid-19 restrictions, you need to be based in Sweden when applying for this position.
You will have awesome colleagues together with whom you will solve complex problems in a fast-moving business. Working at Etraveli Group means working at an exciting company with grand plans and great expectations on an international arena. You will have a flexible work schedule and work in a diverse environment with offices in both Sweden and Athens.
- Office in the City – We are located on Drottninggatan in central Stockholm, a stone's throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Healthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!