- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
HR & Payroll Administrator
Essity is continuing to pave its’ way ahead in a digitized path which leads to new and global ways of working with HR related questions. Last year we moved HR system(s) into the global tool Workday and implemented a service management system to provide stakeholder support.
As we are taking the next steps to improve our new ways of working, we are now looking for an administrator to join our HR & Payroll unit in Global Business Services (GBS HR).
If this sounds interesting, then we encourage you to continue reading!
About the Role and the Organization
The HR & Payroll Administrator performs, maintains and administers defined transactional HR services according to defined processes, securing efficient, accurate and on time delivery to the respective stakeholders. The role secures we follow local law and collective agreement in the same time we follow global processes.
The position is within GBS HR which is the service partner to the entire Essity delivering services within Human Resources, Finance, Workspace and Master Data. Our employees, spread across more than 35 countries, deliver both professional and transaction services every day to all our internal stakeholders within Essity.
The position is a replacement and located in Gothenburg, in which you will report to the Payroll & Employee Administration Manager for Nordic.
What You Will Do
- Deliver transactional HR services to the organization in accordance with established guidelines so that HR-related matters are administered quickly and accurately.
- Maintain employee records manually or in a human resources information system (HRIS) so that information is accurate and secure.
- Perform quality checks and secures HR process delivery as defined in Service Level Agreements
- Provide input to the key contact regarding needed changes, inefficiencies or other possible issues
- Ensure compliance with GBS quality standards, other Essity policies and guidelines such as internal control as well as legal regulations and collective agreement
- Respond to enquiries and assist employees, managers and other HR colleagues to complete HR-related forms to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete
- Follow-up with employees, managers, or external agencies (e.g., government departments, insurance providers) to verify that the information provided is accurate and complete.
- Contribute to finding and implementing effective solutions in a matrix organization
Who You Are
We believe you have a background in helping and providing HR administration and payroll services to our stakeholders. You need to be eager to learn and to set your knowledge in practice in existing global processes, but patient enough to be a stable, trustworthy go-to-person. Regarding the nature of the role and the essence of the whole organization being a service function to the company, a strong service mindset is of great value.
Furthermore, we believe you:
- Have relevant education to run payroll
- Have experience of running payroll with either the collective agreement Pappers or Teknikavtalet
- Are Swedish and English speaking
- Have experience from working in an HR Services administration team
- Have experience of Workday is a great advantage
We're looking for people who embody our values, aren't afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We're always looking for ways to improve our services, products and ourselves.
If this is you, we'd love to talk!
Please, send in your application via our career website at your earliest convenience but not later than deadline. We look forward to reading your application.
Also, in this recruitment process, take into consideration that we have an estimate time plan to conduct the interviews the first week of September.
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Breaking Barriers to Well-being
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
| Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward