Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
In this role you will create a Power System Digital Twin to reduce system level risk by building predictive maintenance models for Power Grid’s product offerings.
Within R&D organization we explorer different new technologies and find the best way to integrate them into our current installed base, as well as creating new market opportunities.
- Design choices, coordinating and oversee technical standards, tools, and platforms
- Contribute to digital solutions R&D roadmap and be part of the Digital R&D vision
- Collaborate with Digital R&D Manager and current Digital lead Architect on future solutions and business needs
- Working in an agile team to improve current solutions and develop new
- Identifies disruptive threats and opportunities based on trends in technology
- Working with domain expert to solve roadblocks along the way
- Develop solution prototypes and implement system architecture that will meet business needs
- Gather requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software in place to identify areas in need of improvement and overseeing development teams
- Support teams in technology selections and analysing technology environment and development
- You contribute with a strong problem-solving mindset and endurance to deliver and document high-quality technical solutions
- We are living Hitachi ABB Power Grids core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Work experience with large scale software solutions is required
- Master of Science Degree in relevant area, complemented by experience in related areas is highly qualifying
- Power Systems, Control&Protection (including MACH) knowledge is a plus
- Long experience in software architecture design with prior experience in coding end to end products or applications
- Sound knowledge in various IT Areas, cloud development and integration of information systems to meet the needs and experience in databases
- Experience in SFLC with product or application development and Matlab/Python skills or other form of programming skills
- You have a strong interest in new technology and like to combine new with exciting solutions
- As you will be part of a global business, fluency in English is required, written and spoken alike. Proficiency in Swedish is a plus
More about us
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before 6th of May! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
More information: Recruiting Manager, Stefan Hansen, +46 107-38 21 30, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer; Torbjörn Wilund, +46 107-38 25 73, or Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 25 73; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Stefan Barkman, +46 107-38 33 04. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Hanna Kontsu, +46 107-38 53 25.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centers. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. http://www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com