- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Huawei’s Stockholm Digital Power Lab (Stockholm Research Center) is responsible for Digital Power Advanced Technology Research, Architecture Evolution Design and Strategic Technology Planning. Now we are looking for a Power Electronics Engineer with strong knowledge on Power Electronics Technology and Digital control. In this position you will be responsible for design of converters in the field of power electronics with special focus on DC-DC, AC-DC, DC-AC converters for applications such as Rectifier, Server, EV, Charger and Modules, etc. The work includes analysis and experimental work in our lab environment.
- Work with internal customers to identify and define system requirements and needs to establish key technical competences for Huawei’s future products and solutions.
- Lead and execute the R&D project for novel power converter system architecture and topology focusing on Low- and medium-power products such as Rectifier, Server, EV, Charger and Power Modules.
- Lead the design and subsequent test and verification activities of power converter systems in the R&D laboratories.
- Work with external R&D institutes and Universities on collaboration projects for developing novel high power converter and associated control algorithms for relevant applications of Huawei Digital Power Product Line.
- Documentation of R&D activities and results.
- Participate international conferences/exhibitions of power electronics community representing Huawei for external communications.
- Occasionally travelling to Huawei China for internal communications and cooperation.
- PhD degree in power electronics / electrical and electronic engineering (or similar) field with 3+ years’ experience.
- Proven track record of experiences and expertise in development of Low-medium voltage high power electronic converter systems and deep knowledge of their topologies, modulation and control algorithm.
- Good theoretical understanding of basic power electronic converter principles, semiconductor devices.
- Highly interested in innovative solutions and technologies and proven experiences in technical leadership of R&D activities, and highly appreciated the experience of various topology families.
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented work style. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability and willing to learn new knowledge and assume new responsibilities.
- Professional working proficiency of in English, and prior experience from international and multicultural work is preferred.