As a payment platform team, they aim to provide the best experience for everyone to purchase different Spotify products. Our client is looking for a user researcher to join the band. You will study user behavior, product initiatives, and new features to bring data and insights into every decision we make.
You will build a deep understanding of our users' needs, goals and workflows, turning qualitative user research into insights and artefacts which will shape the future of our products.
By generating measurable insights, you’ll influence the strategy and direction of Spotify payment products. Above all, your work will affect the way the world access music.
Our client is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for all employees, and a better product for the users and creators
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our client’s company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
* Autonomously define, plan, and conduct foundational and evaluative user research that influences and drives the roadmap for our product.
* Deliver compelling insights, stories and artefacts to help drive evidence-based product and design decisions.
* Facilitate evidence-based product decisions.
* Develop and innovate on our mixed-methods user research practice and contribute to the wider Insights community.
* Apply rigorous analysis to understand and document complex workflows and processes.
* Drive deep understanding of users’ behavior and needs.
* Find opportunities to improve and innovate on our product.
* Employ a wide range of storytelling techniques to communicate results and recommendations to product and design teams.
* Partner with the broader team of researchers and data scientists in the Freemium community in driving strategic research around premium products and payment.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating both foundational and evaluative user research.
* You are confident in leading concept and usability tests on your own from start to finish.
* You have experience in both qualitative and quantitative research methods and synthesizing them to deliver measurable insights that drive product strategy.
* You’ve led research through every step of the product development cycle from defining the problem to setting the strategy to making tactical product improvements.
* You are a dedicated advocate of a user-centered approach to product development.
* Skilled storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other partners.
* You can collaborate closely with Data Science and are comfortable with metrics and A/B tests.
* Capable of tackling multiple research initiatives simultaneously.
* You have a degree in HCI, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field.
* You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment.
* Start: 2021-04-26
* Work extent: Full time.
* Location: Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from xx that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.