- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The product owner is a structure person that loves to plan and specify what's need to be done. Together with the product manager set the road map and provide feedback to the product manager from the users.
- Maximizing the value of the product resulting from the work of the Development Team
- Constructs and prioritizes development processes to ensure that the development team is clear on what to work on next.
- Attends all agile and scrum meetings to ensure that development work is aligned with the roadmap set by the product manager.
- Turns customer pains and problems into actionable user stories, prioritize the user stories, and arranges user stories in the product backlog.
- Communicates the voice of the customer to the development team.
- Provides feedback on the validated roadmap to the product manager.
- A creative eye and love for coming up with new product ideas and ways to improve the experience for the user
- Highly collaborative with strong communication skills; being able to communicate with several teams and being the link between business and engineering
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate priorities and limitations clearly
- Strong organization and project management skills, being able to drive the workflow between business, engineering and design to reach release deadlines
- Performance driven and results-oriented
- Curious and always learning