- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
You truly have a passion for both strategy and operations and know how to translate complex technical concepts into business value to drive long-term IKEA technology strategy plans. The unknown excites you and you are motivated to work towards short deadlines in a rapidly changing environment. You are structured, and you also enjoy generating creative ideas to achieve long-term business objectives.
To succeed in this role, we believe you have:
- Proven experience or training in Project Management, Communications, Business Management, Engineering or equivalent
- Proven analytical skills and experience in making decisions based on both hard and soft data
- Experience in working in projects and preparing presentations for operational and strategy topics
- Understanding of Digital as an integrated part of the business and experience from digital transformation
- Strong business acumen and a strategic and commercial mind-set
- Strong in creating structure in a rapidly changing Digital landscape
- Ability to build trustful relationships, work with senior stakeholders from all over IKEA and collaborate with other business functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage and communicate with senior business-leaders
- It’s a merit if you have experience from supplier and procurement management
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
As a Business Operations Specialist you will be turning conceptual design and strategic thinking into operational practice. You will be part of driving the agenda for people, business, processes, and technology together and work with continuous improvements. You support in implementing strategies for the digital technology organisation by both creating and following up on the execution of key initiatives.
We are looking for two people to join our team. One of the roles will be more focused on creating communication and activities to ensure that plans and activities are aligned cross-functionally in Group Digital. The other role will be more focused on providing fact-based data-driven analysis and support in leading the digital foundation strategy. Furthermore, you will both:
- Drive projects and initiatives on behalf of the digital technology leadership team
- Drive, support and follow up on communication and change management initiatives
- Facilitate alignment with strategies and initiatives across the organisation
- Work closely with specialist in other areas to secure alignment and continuous information sharing to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in our operations
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Group Digital set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have questions about the role, please get in contact with hiring manager Souzan Meana at [email protected]. For questions about the recruitment process, please get in contact with Recruiter Sofia South at [email protected]