- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Opening Date: 29th July 2020
Closing Date: 10th August 2020
Salary: 680,000 SEK - 730,000 SEK
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience developing/designing large software systems in C++ or Java.
- Experience in video coding, image processing or related domains
- Experience with digital signal processing for optics and audio.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience with Media processing (Image, Audio, Video).
- Experience in developing signal processing solutions for real-time communications
- Coding experience in C/C++ or Java or Python or Go and proven software engineering practices.
- Experience in mobile device, digital AV, video and audio codecs, media players
About the job
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity.
- The scope is end-to-end, from audio/video capture, encoding, transmission, to decoding and rendering. You will also investigate product issues using techniques ranging from local device troubleshooting to large scale statistical data analysis.
- The work we do touches technologies such as video coding, video processing and open source contributions to WebRTC and Chrome.