Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones - from the Equator to the Arctic.
About the job
We are looking for our new Manager of Hardware and Test, who will be responsible for the Electronic design team and the Verification & Validation team. The role includes mentoring and technical lead of the teams, coordination of resources between projects, development of team methods and tools as well to support internal and external stakeholders with your expertise. The position is based at our office in Oskarshamn or at the Polarium HQ in Kista. Business trips will occur occasionally, both international and within Sweden.
- Build strong reliable teams
- Develop the team tools and methods together with the teams
- Drive modularized design blocks with re-use capabilities
- Drive automated verification test and test methods
- Participate in pre-studies of tew projects, technologies and product areas
- Mentor team in day-to-day work as well as to drive long term personnel development.
Who are you?
We are looking for a highly driven and pro-active person with a passion for hardware, who constantly seeks new knowledge within the area. You have a minimum of 7 years’ experience from similar positions, and we believe you have knowledge from agile development and enjoy fast growing cooperate environment.
Qualifications and experience:
- Excellent experience within electronics design, power, analog and digital
- Experience of batteries
- Good leadership skills and have the capability to build a strong team
- Ability to define, establish and monitor processes
- Relevant master or bachelor´s degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position at a dynamic and rapid growing company. We have an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polariums future success. We also offer a competitive bonus system and a high wellness contribution.