- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to work as a manager in a growing company devoted to making a real difference in drug development through ground-breaking imaging? How about working in a leadership role where you can impact the organisation and the growth journey we are on? In a company that is constantly moving forward, with great science, great people, and an informal atmosphere? If this catches your interest, you should continue reading.
At Antaros Medical, we are pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development. We are currently around 90 employees working at our offices in Sweden in Mölndal and Uppsala, and we are continuously growing. As a part of our growth journey, we are looking for a Head of Clinical Operations who will lead the department.
This position is a senior management role in the operational organisation where you will be responsible for the Clinical Operations Department consisting of a team of Clinical Project Managers and Project Coordinators including a Group Manager for the Project Coordinators. As Head of Clinical Operations, you will be responsible for the department and its processes and for implementing Antaros Medicals strategy within the department. You will also be part of the Operational Management Team. You will be reporting to the COO, and the role will be based in Uppsala or Mölndal.
As Head of Clinical Operations your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide leadership and direction to the Clinical Operations Department including mentoring, coaching, and development of the staff as well as recruitment and introduction of new staff
- Leading the day-to-day operations ensuring operational challenges and changes are addressed
- Improve operational efficiency and develop short term and long-term strategies for the Clinical Operations Department that aligns with company strategy and goals
- Keep oversight of all our clinical trials in collaboration with the Clinical Project Managers, ensuring they are delivered to timelines, agreed budget, and high quality and in accordance with internal and client’s SOPs, ICH/GCP, and other regulations, and escalate issues to the COO as applicable.
- Collaborate with QA, to ensure efficient and compliant workflows
- Represent Clinical Operations in customer meetings, and audits and inspections
- Handle findings and CAPAs within Clinical Operations
- Assist the COO in building the operational platform and in daily activities as applicable
Who you are
We believe that you are a committed, organized, and flexible leader who will thrive in our dynamic and rapidly developing environment. You have demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills as well as a team-oriented approach to engage with colleagues and clients. You have the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines while delivering high-quality work. You are interested in working with continuous improvement initiatives. And last but not least, you value having fun while doing a meaningful job.
- University degree in life sciences
- At least 5 years experience in project management in clinical trials, preferably in a CRO setting or as a consultant
- 3-5 years experience from a management role, preferably from a CRO setting
- Strong understanding of ICH-GCP and other relevant regulations and guidelines in relation to clinical trials
- Demonstrated experience in leading quality improvement initiatives
- Experience from internal and external audits
- Strong understanding of the full drug development process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
For more information about the position, please contact Caroline Engvall, Chief Operating Officer, +46 733 319 112.
Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than April 30th, 2021. Interviews will be performed throughout the application period. We only accept applications via our recruitment system, Teamtailor. The recruitment is handled by Antaros Medical.
About Antaros Medical
At Antaros Medical, we combine ground-breaking imaging with profound experience in drug development and deep knowledge of disease mechanisms. We are specialised in cardiorenal & metabolic diseases and oncology. We have a global network of collaboration partners and customers, including both Big Pharma and Biotechs, and several European collaboration initiatives such as Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) and COST. Antaros Medical has delivered small complex, mechanistic studies as well as multi-center clinical trials worldwide utilizing our innovative imaging methods. Our global headquarter and Imaging Corelab are based in Sweden.