- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Tradedoubler is a leading international provider of digital marketing and engagement solutions. The core of our business is our scalable technical platform that handles billions of transactions every month. At Tradedoubler, we are focused on building a top-modern and highly reliable technical foundation. We have adopted a micro services-based architecture and deploy in the cloud through continuous deployment. We work in an agile way, using test driven development to ensure high quality and an efficient software release cycle.
Are you a motivated and self-driven person who appreciates a good work-life balance? Then Tradedoubler is the right place for you! We offer a stimulating work culture with varying work tasks which you greatly influence. The working ambiance is creative, collaborative and our flat organizational structure with strong international atmosphere promotes communication and sharing of ideas. We offer an environment where the business is important, but enjoyment and balance of life is encouraged and recognized.
We are now looking for a Scrum master that will play a key role in our international development organization. In this position, you are responsible for helping software development teams apply the Scrum framework, planning deliverables and helping teams resolving issues that hinder the team’s work. We also have teams working with Kanban framework that need help from you as a Scrum master to ensure coherency and consistency within the team. In your role you should support them in Kanban processes and their focus on flow and capacity to make sure they continuously improve. You will be working closely with developers across various agile teams. In your daily work, you coordinate and coach our software development team in close collaboration with the Head of development and VP of engineering. You’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Ultimately, you will help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years’ relevant working experience
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and it’s artefacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement) and knowledge of Kanban
- Experience with Jira
- Familiarity with software development
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Experience in defining and following sound processes in an agile software development organization
- The ability to coordinate people and projects with your mind set on deliverables
- Strong in communication and a sound team player
- Excellent English skills verbally and in writing
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospectives meetings, lead planning/refinement sessions and daily stand-ups
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with VP engineering and product team to handle backlogs and new requests
- Help teams implement changes effectively, clearing obstacles and addressing team dynamics
- Protect the teams from outside interruptions and distractions
Why work at Tradedoubler?
Tradedoubler is an international performance marketing partner, creating smarter results for its clients and partners through traffic, technology and expertise. We help our clients grow their online sales and find new customers for their businesses and we help an expanding network of online publishers monetise their websites.
Working at Tradedoubler is stimulating, challenging and fun. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business. Our employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued.
We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and with this in mind we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.